Pre-Season 2023-24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So 2 additional Asian cities on the tour.

We did Seoul last year so probably not two years in a row. Maybe Hong-Kong since AIA are headquartered there? Possibly Tokyo?

I know why, but with everything that's going on right now, you'd have thought they'd put the football first, just this once?

Would’ve preferred if they added Melbourne and Sydney for a proper down under trip to be honest.
Would go if there was Melbourne or Sydney. But not Perth.

For perspective, where I am about 50km from Melbourne is as far away from Perth as WHL is to Rostov-on-Don in South-eastern Russia.

A bit far for a Friendly. From me to Sydney is equivalent to London to Lyon roughly.

Would go if there was Melbourne or Sydney. But not Perth.

For perspective, where I am about 50km from Melbourne is as far away from Perth as WHL is to Rostov-on-Don in South-eastern Russia.

A bit far for a Friendly. From me to Sydney is equivalent to London to Lyon roughly.
Yea had a look at flights and accomodation and it’ll end up costing me an arm and a leg for a friendly where half of the squad probably won’t turn up for.

Might make more sense to just fly to London next time I’m in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom