Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I find it weird how the club's top target before this Poch stuff was FLick. Flick who left Bayern because he was going to join the German national team. Like how silly are we. We wasted a month on a guy who was clearly going elsewhere.

Then we've got a bit lucky that clearly both Conte/Poch offered themselves to us. Neither were in the frame before.
Either way this process is very tiresome and taking too long.
I think we have to be careful. It seems we've put all our eggs into the Poch basket but that deal seems so hard to do.
Levy will have to work hard to get the top target. Will need some financial might too.
No idea what will happen anymore.
Not sure i wanted nagelsmann. Looks very arrogant which is unlike germans 😊

You've hit the nail on the head. If Conte has offered his services what the fuck is the sticking point? People jest but we are honestly heading towards Eddie Howe.
I'm really worried about that sort of thing.

So let's say Poch is too hard to get. Conte goes Real Madrid. Ten Hag fed up of waiting.
That leaves us with the Potter's , Parker's and Howe's of the world. We need to do something quickly.

Either go all in for Poch i.e financially too.
Just go get Conte

Levy needs to do something.

Surely even the most arrogant of coaches can't expect a club to comit to £10m+ a year in a hurry.

I am seriously glad today we didn't go hard for a championship manager and are now sniffing around the creme de la creme.
Just do the due diligence and get the best man for the job.

If we have anything to go on, it's Levy's admission he took his eye off football matters. He needs to make amends for that.

Get joe lewis to sell one of his yachts and use the cash to pay psg.

Joe's onto this as we speak. He's on ebay.

s-l1600.jpg

Nothing announced yet regarding Galtier to Nice. Could be a backup option for us if Conte/Poch doesn't work out, it's only natural they'll have considered him.

You guys got to have some really strong alcohol/drugs in the UK. Got a disagree because I said I hope for Potter? Thats the best we are fucking going to get!

How is Conte or Poch still in talks in this forum? Half our squad is trying to get out and we might start our season without an actual striker. Get a grip and stop dreaming. We are seventh, with a tight budget, tough management, uninspiring chairman and in need of a massive overhaul.

Back
Top Bottom