Pochettino's Breakfast Habits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've done some reading on what a typical Argentinian breakfast consists of and the results were troubling.

It's basically this:
breakfast-argentina.jpg

I'm concerned the lack of nutrition may affect energy levels in training sessions, tactics and even 1st team selection.

It's funny how Harry brought back the ketchup in a triumphant manner after Ramo's regime whipped them into shape...then Hudd slowly started losing his form over time and became a shambling fat wreck by the time AVB shitcanned him.

Gotta feel for Ramos. All his hard work getting Hudd's cheekbones to pop out was reaped by Harry farkin premieeree football mannajah.

Last edited:
I've done some reading on what a typical Argentinian breakfast consists of and the results were troubling.

It's basically this:
breakfast-argentina.jpg

I'm concerned the lack of nutrition may affect energy levels in training sessions, tactics and even 1st team selection.

I'm slightly concerned about the shot ot Sambuca....

Seriously though how are we able to compete with the top 4, will the caterers be able to help? I bet Harry would have eaten better than this, We've never had corn flakes taste as good since

It's funny how Harry brought back the ketchup in a triumphant manner after Ramo's regime whipped them into shape...then Hudd slowly started losing his form over time and became a shambling fat wreck by the time AVB shitcanned him.

Gotta feel for Ramos. All his hard work putting Modders on the weights etc and getting Hudd's cheekbones to pop out was reaped by Harry farkin premieeree football mannajah.

Yes..

Cos I mean, the team went to shit when Harry took over
:gallas:

Back
Top Bottom