Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Difficult emotions: generally glad to get rid of underperforming coaches but...well...he’s so nice, it’s a bit like when Jol was sacked.

I was at Newcastle away the week before he got sacked, and you could tell the writing was on the wall there. I bloody loved BMJ and the club treated him like shit and did it all behind his back, I still have his signed photo on the wall.

Hopefully this wasnt so cloak and dagger and Poch got what he wanted / needed rather than just being knifed like BMJ was

Mourinho interim until the end of the season whilst we wait for our preferred option is the only way the Mourinho rumours make sense to me.

Good luck Poch best manager in long time.
Shame no trophies. Would have gave you one more year.

Wonder where he goes? Who else?

Wonder if we can win something now.

Back
Top Bottom