Please stop calling west ham fans "pikeys"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mh3xid.jpg

963esohzq2.gif

Police treat it the same as saying any other racial slur, I try not to say it as out here in 'not so royal Hertfordshire' there are many gypsies sites and quite a large gypsy population.

i think you'll find this is why they got the nickname... (notice the scarf young pike's wearing)

oh, and captain mainwering was absolutely right...

No it isn't, the term is directly related to their choice to live in caravans, not put anything into society and rob and terrorise people. Ask someone from Ireland what they think of pikeys and what they think of the UK putting up with them... You'll be surprised to say the least.

Edit: I love that some people think they are an ethnic group. It's hilarious, are we going to define chavs as an ethnic group as well?

Though I can't imagine a time where I owed money to either a pikey or a chav, so I'll probably be alright for the national press

its not just a lifestyle, its a cultural thing because its been that way in their family for years back. just because irish people abuse them too doesnt make it ok.
the only travellers ive ever met were also fucking annoying and started on me for no reason but i aint gona assume theyre all like that

I know I know, I just didn't think you'd all jump on the bandwagon! Take the piss out of me other ways :(. And Cripps14 Cripps14 : me - :carrollwtf:

:vdvhmm:
you cant really be so shallow that you think this stuff means anything do you?

wait til you get a couple of stalkers like I've got, who come on and find all my posts and dislike them - as if I'm going to give a fuck - or something.

Its the internet, not everyone is going to share your opinions, let alone love them - unless all you want to do is post chest beating messages that mean nothing.

you cant really be so shallow that you think this stuff means anything do you?

wait til you get a couple of stalkers like I've got, who come on and find all my posts and dislike them - as if I'm going to give a fuck - or something.

Its the internet, not everyone is going to share your opinions, let alone love them - unless all you want to do is post chest beating messages that mean nothing.

No of course not. That's true, and I agree. But that isn't the case here is it? I can understand if someone genuinely disagrees or doesn't like something I say, that's understandable. But that's not what happened...

Back
Top Bottom