Player ratings: Woolwich (a)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm so fucking disgusted I can't rate any of them.
They should all be fined a weeks wages for that no show and they should be told that happens every time from now on.
People voting for Skip makes me laugh. All he ever seems to do is get the ball, swing his arms about and push it sideways. That's marginally better than Winks passing it backwards.
Watch it again, watch how many of his passes went sideways.

Can't do a zero? That's a shame. Team performance score shouldn't be set from the player's independent scores because 2.77 flatters them. It was a team performance of 1, and that's being generous.

You don't turn up to a North London derby and play like its a cold wet weekend for the C team against Yeovil. Proper disgraceful.

I was so stunned I was almost watching in a Zombie state, Body there but mind not really engaging. Also pissed with Neville commentating and so turned sound off. Therefore cannot really commit other than to say they were all crap in the first half.

Tough on Hugo tbf..... Pulled a few crackin' saves and didn't do much wrong....
He did pull off a few saves but Hugo is the captain. He is too accepting of shite performances from his teammates. The guy is a world cup winner but never seems too bothered about giving players a smack up side the head when they need it. The captain needs to lead, Hugo just doesn't. Good keeper, limp leader

He did pull off a few saves but Hugo is the captain. He is too accepting of shite performances from his teammates. The guy is a world cup winner but never seems too bothered about giving players a smack up side the head when they need it. The captain needs to lead, Hugo just doesn't. Good keeper, limp leader

4.6 average rating is pretty bad for a keeper that hasn't made any howlers is all I'm saying.

Tbf, he barks and moans a bit, but how much can you do back there? He can't organise our MF and our pressing at the other end of the pitch.

......I doubt many people factored in his captain-hood when voting anyway.

Last edited:
Hugo is good enough leader for a WC winning team and one of the top countries in the world but somehow not good enough for mighty Spurs.

Super leader PEH has been out there doing jack shit in terms of leading but he is supposedly the guy we desperately need to lead us to mediocrity.

Only one person should take the can for this and that's the manager, when players are told to play a certain way which proves to be the reason why we were shit I don't see why the players should be rated.

Nuno a big fat ZERO!

I'm so fucking disgusted I can't rate any of them.
They should all be fined a weeks wages for that no show and they should be told that happens every time from now on.
People voting for Skip makes me laugh. All he ever seems to do is get the ball, swing his arms about and push it sideways. That's marginally better than Winks passing it backwards.
Watch it again, watch how many of his passes went sideways.
Skipp's play in the 2nd half where he made 2 tackles in 3 seconds was better than anything anyone did in the first half.

I was so stunned I was almost watching in a Zombie state, Body there but mind not really engaging. Also pissed with Neville commentating and so turned sound off. Therefore cannot really commit other than to say they were all crap in the first half.
Neville does that to you
Rat 🐀 face

Only one person should take the can for this and that's the manager, when players are told to play a certain way which proves to be the reason why we were shit I don't see why the players should be rated.

Nuno a big fat ZERO!
Doesn’t excuse the players lack of effort or desire

They were the same for Jose and Poch towards the end

Spursy if you like

I'm absolutely disgusted, Nuno doesn't even deserve a 1 rating, the lady in the sandwich shop down the road could have done a better job than him.

Back
Top Bottom