Player for sale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Merely an exercise to increase shirt sales in _______ . Really think we need to focus on moving the team forward rather than commercial gain

GodSaveTheKing said:
Serious guys I've signed the lad on FM12 and he turns into a world beater! On that we have to sign him alone! Just waiting for the YouTube vid to be sold on him though.

Here he is, (No7 in the Blue kit) looking to cover for the short throw in...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twgjCrnrYkQ[/youtube]

MKYid said:
GodSaveTheKing said:
Serious guys I've signed the lad on FM12 and he turns into a world beater! On that we have to sign him alone! Just waiting for the YouTube vid to be sold on him though.

Here he is, (No7 in the Blue kit) looking to cover for the short throw in...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twgjCrnrYkQ[/youtube]
Not great with headers..

Press is always banging on about wizwardcoys performance on the international level, wondering why we don't just get the deal done. Well I could give fuck all about his brace against Qatar in a friendly, or the cheeky chip he did against Luxembourg. Show me what he's done in real match and maybe I'll consider it.

And what's all this shit I'm hearing coming out of his Village gaffer? Late to practice? Up all night in 'da clubs? :mong:

Fuck me, Levy better be on about this one.

I have joined Tottenham Hotspur on a free transfer. The thing that made me join was the thought of playing for my childhood dream club.

Guys..wheres my smilie?

:hudd:

Big Sky Spur said:
Press is always banging on about wizwardcoys performance on the international level, wondering why we don't just get the deal done. Well I could give fuck all about his brace against Qatar in a friendly, or the cheeky chip he did against Luxembourg. Show me what he's done in real match and maybe I'll consider it.
That's a great point.

I mean, could he do it on a cold Tuesday night up at Stoke? :baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom