Player for sale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is why this club is in the fucking shitter and the fucking Goons are overtaking us. The management is fucked. If Levy got his finger out of his arse and Joe Lewis pulled out the fucking chequebook rather than wanking on his yacht maybe, just maybe we could show some proper ambition and sign these top players when they become available. wizward will sign for Chelscum or someone tomorrow you fucking watch. Roll on Jenas next year.

I just want to know if wizardcoys is commited to the club, rather than seeing us as a stepping stone to Man U or somewhere.

We need players who've always had a dream to play in the lilywhite. Like Bentley and O'Hara. Oh.

[itk=WizardCoys date=29th June 2012 inout=in player=WizardCoys status=itk probability=1]
Just left my village club.. Would spurs like to make an offer for a Bale paced, King Tackler and Parker determination.
[/itk]

wizwardcoys said:
Would spurs like to make an offer for a Bale paced, King Tackler and Parker determination.

Cripps14 said:
How about a player with Gareth Barry's pace, Lineker's tackles and Steve Perryman's commitment to the club?

We could see if Dr. Frankenstein is available to reanimate a player from other parts.... *cue maniacal laughter*

:gallas:

I've heard that wizwardcoys is trying to hold out for 15% of his transfer value, as per his contract, but his village team don't want to honour it.

Levy's playing hardball on this one, but I expect it to be done and dusted on 1st July.

Its nailed on going to happen 100% in the next few hours, medical due Monday, announcement on Wednesday - could take a while though, these things are complicated, player talking to other clubs.

I trust my source though, don't shoot the messenger.

WizardCoys is a direct replacement for Modric. His ball control is second two none. You see my uncle's dad's son's brother is a scout. Im ITK

Ramsingh said:
WizardCoys is a direct replacement for Modric. His ball control is second two none. You see my uncle's dad's son's brother is a scout. Im ITK

I would have thought, with his pace, he'd be much more suited to the wing...how this would work in a 4-3-3 is anyones guess. It makes you wonder if Wizward is someone AVB wants or just someone Levy feels he can make some money on...

Back
Top Bottom