Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's already been replaced. Not an Angeball fit, and with Bissouma Bentancur and Locelso fit don't think he will see much football. Still he's a asset behind the scenes in the way Royal is, so all power too him.
I think Hoijberg, Royal and I'd add Davies to that list, are all proving themselves valuable SQUAD players who are prepared to accept playing that role.

I thought Dier might have fit into that category too at one point, but apparently not.

Useful, experienced players to have around the place, and not the type to be banging on the managers' door if not selected every game... Which in itself is helpful!

I know he has his haters, but, a bit like HP sauce, I really don't mind PEH... just not with EVERY meal!!

Just had a watch back on his silky skilful run, what a pleasure it was to see!

Zomb when he did that:

5113.jpg

I could have strolled thru their midfield at the point in the game.

The issue with this ugly ginger fraud is repeated dissapearing act vs Chelsea, Woolwich etc. Bang average PL player
you're lying again.

We've had this convo before and I specifically listed the big games where he showed up (against those exact teams you've listed).

You actually stated he did nothing in the game last season away to chelski....WHEN HE SCORED. I stated he scored and you responded so what.

Hr
you're lying again.

We've had this convo before and I specifically listed the big games where he showed up (against those exact teams you've listed).

You actually stated he did nothing in the game last season away to chelski....WHEN HE SCORED. I stated he scored and you responded so what.
was shocking that day, goal was irrelevant

I back Ange not you (sixth choice under him)

No one has mentioned how good PEH has been in the last 2 games he has come on. Dictated midfiled with short passes, long passes and intelligent running. He has a good range of passing skills.

He should start next game, ahead of Biss.

I'd like to see a PEH, Bentancur and Lo Celso midfield for a change

No one has mentioned how good PEH has been in the last 2 games he has come on. Dictated midfiled with short passes, long passes and intelligent running. He has a good range of passing skills.

He should start next game, ahead of Biss.

I'd like to see a PEH, Bentancur and Lo Celso midfield for a change
Completely different coming on when the games done. When he’s started we’ve tended to struggle and that’ll happen again

Back
Top Bottom