Parker Captain

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thing is, Gerrard probably won't finish (or start) the match... simply 'cos the FA want to cosy up to the (still) 'Traditional Top 4'... so you can bet that ANY Man Utd/Liverpool/Cheslea/ArseAnal players WON'T get 90 minutes... Gerrard included, and if that's the case, why make him Captain?

Parker on the other hand will most probably play 90 minutes (as he's er, got a free weekend coming up) and no doubt will get a career ending tackle to boot, that will royally fuck up our season... still, it's 'only Spurs' so I doubt there will be a moment's thought and never-ending banging on about it, like we've had to endure with Jack cunting Wilshire all season!!

<ozzy hijack>
Lover of the Podcast and first time poster (from Melbourne, Australia)... Great work to Scotty, however more important then England's loss to the Dutch was Australia's come from behind victory against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia..

Well done Socceroos...

COYS

</ozzy hijack>

I know the answer is "because he played for the Spammers" but why the fuck has Parker really not been in the been in the squad much before? He did more as a leader last night then any of the mugs that strolled around wearing the captains armband in 5 years at least.

GodSaveTheKing GodSaveTheKing if i'm not mistaken, his england debut was back in '03, he's a player that's peaking later in his career, which is damn good for us

as for joey barton and robbie savage, and any other pillock who has bad mouthed th decision to make scotty capitano over gerrard, stfu you mugs!
I'd much rather a proud warrior of a player who will put his body on the line for his team rather than a coward injury prone scouse twonk! If terry had been throwing himself in to make blocks like scotty p was they'd all be scrambling to give him head.. It's double standards

may i also say, eboue said on twitter @realeboue or something like that, said something like
.good to see scotty parker captaining egland, a true gentlemen, he wouldn't sleep with other players wives or call players a black c***'
who would have thought an ex gooner would say that?

YidoBuckler said:
Thelonious said:
I don't think that's Eboue mate.

on the off chance it actually was him, not likely I know, he's risen from pond life to just about in the grass in my estimations.

Whether it's #therealeboueornot... I started liking him the moment the gooners turned on him!!

...anyone who can wind them up to THAT extent (and be partly responsible for SO many goals against them) is worthy of a hearty slap on the back IMHO!!

YidoBuckler said:
Thelonious said:
I don't think that's Eboue mate.

on the off chance it actually was him, not likely I know, he's risen from pond life to just about in the grass in my estimations.

I saw this, looks like it's a verified account, dunno how much that actually means though.

I don't like it when Gooners / ex-Gooners say things that make me hate them less, it's a weird feeling (Adebayor excepted)

My mistake just checked and it isn't a verified account, I was sure it had a blue tick on it when I saw it last night.

Back
Top Bottom