Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will they be selling at the box office for a limited GS match like this? Was considering last minuting it but it's off sale on the website.

My brother has just pulled out so I have another ticket spare if you're interested.

£20, Block 33, Row 6

Hit me up with private message if you want it. :lennon:

I'll bring a standard or two with me when I get the train from Stratford, I'll share it out at the brickies

...distribute it discreetly about your person... I got a whole bag load taken off me at the gate last time... spent bloody ages tearing that shit up... gutted! That's an hour of my life I ain't getting back!

If I get there in time, I'll be handing out the ticker-tape in the Brickies before hand... BRING DEEP POCKETS!

I have a spare ticket - it's in block 32 row 3, it's currently allocated as a junior, but the ticket office have told me it can be exchanged, if you are interested, pm me on this site. First come, first served.
My son was coming with me but he can't now.

Hi all.

My first post.

Seems I am right in the mixer for this Block 32, Row 19.

I will be joining in, WHL regular since 1991 but I have a Portugese chap with me called Andre :avbdamn: who is attending his first English game.

Go easy on him if you see someone a little confused by it all.

Can't wait for it. COYFS.

Biff

Hi all.

My first post.

Seems I am right in the mixer for this Block 32, Row 19.

I will be joining in, WHL regular since 1991 but I have a Portugese chap with me called Andre :avbdamn: who is attending his first English game.

Go easy on him if you see someone a little confused by it all.

Can't wait for it. COYFS.

Biff
Welcome Biff.

Loved your work in Batman by the way.

3335571314_223f8df6f8.jpg

Hi All only just found out about 1882 and a day late! only been to the lane a few times over last few years got fed up with lack of atmosphe and can only do a few away trips per year due to the cash flow.BUT NOW THE PULSE RATE HAS PICKED UP AT THE THOUGHT OF A PACKED STAND SINGING REGARDLESS OF RESULT
see you all at next one COYS and may pop in dirty dicks or brickie before Swansea game :dawsonlol:

on the train to the lane now and really looking forward to tonight. but Meh. I can't find my inbox on this site browsing from my phone. Lorenzo, if you still want the ticket txt me, if anyone else left a msg then sorry couldnt pick up....

Back
Top Bottom