Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will be at the book signing before another great night with the 1882 crew, sounds like a good start to a proper tottenham glory glory night at the lane!
Just been wondering though, why has every 1882 night been on a Thursday? Charlton, Barca, Maribor and Pana all on a Thursday!!
Not that I have a problem with that though, having been to all of them, they get better every single time.

5 degrees and heavy rain forcast for tomorrow.

Wonderful.

:gallas:

For anyone who was at The Green Man Pub pre-Wembley 'We'll sing in the rain, we're Tottenham Hostpur, we'll sing in the rain' when it was chucking it down and we were all outside rocking the massive beer garden.

And whos up for 'We know what you are, we know what you are!! Out of Europe, we know what you are!!' tomorrow?

Absolutely! Or/and 'Champions of Europe, not anymoree!'

good luck to all for the game.. should be a cracker - 7am start for me in Australia.

if we qualify top of the group, does that mean we miss out on playing any of the champions league rejects in the first finals leg?

if we qualify top of the group, does that mean we miss out on playing any of the champions league rejects in the first finals leg?
No. Half of the CL rejects are seeded (Chelsea, Cluj, Olympiacos, Benfica) and half aren't (Zenit, BATE, Dynamo Kyiv, Ajax).

If we win the group, we could be drawn against any of the second group of four clubs (or 12 other clubs, of course). If we come in second, we could be drawn against the first group except Chelsea. It's impossible for us to meet another club from the FA in the round of 32. Round of 16 and up, it becomes possible.

It's obviously still worth it to win the group, but it doesn't guarantee missing out on CL rejects in the first knockout stage.

I'm a Swede, snowed in in Sweden, so I won't be going to the Lane tonight but I can't wait to hear ya crazy TFC:ers sing the greeks back to their beautiful and mythical island.

Make the club proud! :adebaehug:

Alright guys, first post but a few of you might know me from GG. Just wanted to say I am well impressed with the 1882 movement. Stopped going to games two seasons ago as I was fed up with the atmosphere and the only reason I haven't joined an 1882 game is I've been away for them all!

Don't see any down sides to it personally, it's brilliant. Have fun tonight, I think we're going to be BFFs :adebaehug:

Back
Top Bottom