Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ahh.. touche :avbcringe:

Damn it.. im a half pint down and it isn't even Thursday yet. :bale2:

Also, I am confused.. someone shed some light... DD's until 5 or from 5? and when is the movement to Bricklayers?
Until. DDs first during the afternoon, then the Brickies for the last couple hours before kick off.

Doubt I'll make DD's as I'm not leaving work til 4.30, so I'll probably just get the train to Tottenham and go straight tho the Bricklayer's.

As long as it's not like before the Barca youth game where I got to the Bricklayer's about an hour before anyone else and it was just me having a pint while a bunch of proper Jeremy Kyle cases sat there shouting at each other.

Doubt I'll make DD's as I'm not leaving work til 4.30, so I'll probably just get the train to Tottenham and go straight tho the Bricklayer's.

As long as it's not like before the Barca youth game where I got to the Bricklayer's about an hour before anyone else and it was just me having a pint while a bunch of proper Jeremy Kyle cases sat there shouting at each other.
must. get. afternoon. off! :avbshock:

I'm absolutely shitting myself that there's going to br problems on the train lines on Thursday, meant to be pretty cold Wed night and I could be looking at a disaster as coming down from Leeds.
Touch wood it all goes smoothly.

I'm absolutely shitting myself that there's going to br problems on the train lines on Thursday, meant to be pretty cold Wed night and I could be looking at a disaster as coming down from Leeds.
Touch wood it all goes smoothly.

Good luck.. coming from Brighton shouldn't be an issue, although the trains recently have been awful.

Fingers crossed!! :avbpray:

Back
Top Bottom