Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bought two tickets for me and a mate in Block 32, row 22, got a seat in between us but hoping they'll politely let us sit together! Can't wait for this...

I'm Block 32, Row 22 too... so if it's me, then of COURSE you can swap! then again, if it's a particularly good view... you snooze, you lose, I was here first! :freund:

Bit off topic, but does anyone know of an HMV or similar store around L'pool street? As I won't be in the country long I really don't want to travel to the only HMV I know, down at oxford street :avbshock:

wouldn't happen to know how big the one at moorgate is? Might end up going to oxford street just because I know it and I know it's freaking huge :bale2:

wouldn't happen to know how big the one at moorgate is? Might end up going to oxford street just because I know it and I know it's freaking huge :bale2:
Just go Oxford St. No point traipsing around London looking for a HMV that might not have what you want in there.

It's average sized.

I wouldn't go to HMV anyway, they're way more expensive than buying online.
compared to YOUR online prices sure, compared to the norwegian ones your store prices are quite low on some items, and no I can't really use your online stores as they'll get taxed out of this world when entering norway :(

Bit off topic, but does anyone know of an HMV or similar store around L'pool street? As I won't be in the country long I really don't want to travel to the only HMV I know, down at oxford street :avbshock:

I walked past one a few minutes away from Liverpool St on Monday and Wednesday en route to Farringdon. Just checked a map, it's on Moorgate. Which is closer than the stores in Liverpool that you'll see in @Thelonious' link.

I walked past one a few minutes away from Liverpool St on Monday and Wednesday en route to Farringdon. Just checked a map, it's on Moorgate. Which is closer than the stores in Liverpool that you'll see in @Thelonious' link.
but how big is it? No point going to a small store which might not have what he wants.

Back
Top Bottom