Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair play to Guardiola, he is open to having English players in his City teams. Even wanted Maguire at one point but got outbid by Utd. For a club that can buy anyone in the world, he must feel that having English players is important for his team.

Oops good point forgot Kovacic

Ederson
Akanji Dias Gvardiol
Rice/Stones Rodri Kovacic
Foden De Bruyne Grealish
Haaland

I'd be surprised if Kovacic goes straight into there 11. I think he's been signed as a squad player. He's been that at times for Chelsea.

They won a treble and bought Kovacic and probably Rice. I mean come on.
That's what ambitious (and rich) clubs do, especially with Gundogan and Bernardo Silva leaving. They will try to improve every summer regardless of how successful they've been.

The ambition for next season is to win 4 or even 5 trophies.

Penny for Kalvin Phillips' thoughts if Rice goes to City. I appreciate he has a treble of medals for doing fuck all, but his opportunities will be very limited if Rice goes there. More than they already were.

Also, if Rice goes to City it'll be for more than 100m. Fuck them and their pathetic Kane pursuit.

Penny for Kalvin Phillips' thoughts if Rice goes to City. I appreciate he has a treble of medals for doing fuck all, but his opportunities will be very limited if Rice goes there. More than they already were.

Also, if Rice goes to City it'll be for more than 100m. Fuck them and their pathetic Kane pursuit.

Phillips was always just one of their home grown Patsys

Back
Top Bottom