Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure about this thread's use of plurality. There's only Chelsea signing everyone. Even Forest are saying "hang on a minute, you're going at it a bit strong, chavs"

>Paratici watching this unfold while being banned from football

B294yi7CQAAeD01

Chelsea signing Gusto by the looks of it. In two years time they could have the two best rb's in the league. Crazy stockpiling of talent going on there at the moment.

No way as an attacker, kinda mean more as a both-way rb which will have them close. Gusto has a top-level aura about him, and I'd bet that Trent's career best seasons are behind him.
TAA is still 25 (I think). He has his career ahead of him. Although, I think his weaknesses are way less coachable now than they were 4 years ago.

TAA is still 25 (I think). He has his career ahead of him. Although, I think his weaknesses are way less coachable now than they were 4 years ago.
He's a great player, love watching him play, just think the dynamic of Liverpool's team suited him to an extent that it might never do again. Great box targets in Mane, Jota, Firmino all three with elite movement. Selfless midfield three working in a triangle to circulate loose balls to the full backs and that 2.5 years of prime vvd sweeping up. His assist numbers were crazy for a few years, will take great recruitment to get to those numbers again (and Gakpo, Nunez, Elliot, Carvalho .. all good players.. don't look to me like the nucleus of a team that'll hit 97 points in the league anytime soon.)

He's a great player, love watching him play, just think the dynamic of Liverpool's team suited him to an extent that it might never do again. Great box targets in Mane, Jota, Firmino all three with elite movement. Selfless midfield three working in a triangle to circulate loose balls to the full backs and that 2.5 years of prime vvd sweeping up. His assist numbers were crazy for a few years, will take great recruitment to get to those numbers again (and Gakpo, Nunez, Elliot, Carvalho .. all good players.. don't look to me like the nucleus of a team that'll hit 97 points in the league anytime soon.)

Robertson on the other flank is def. the more well-rounded FB/WB and he still hits double figures in assists each season.

(We've already seen TAA be a shadow of his Liverpool self for England too.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom