Other Team Transfers 2016/2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I see we didn't have a thread or I couldn't find a thread regarding other clubs and their transfers and rumours about other clubs signings.

With all the money running wild for the upcoming season, could see some real good signings from clubs that will strengthen and make the hard even more competitive.

I see Middlesbrough have signed Viktor Fischer from Ajax for under £5,000,000 which could be a right bargain. I wouldn't even have minded him here at Spurs. His development dipped due to injuries but he is still young and very talented.

Man City have also confirmed the signing of Ilkay Gundogan which boosts their central midfield depth considerably. If he can stay fit, they have quite the player in there. Another club strengthening in midfield is Woolwich with the signing of Xhaka. I think they have definitely overpaid for him but he gives them something they simply don't have.

Liverpool have strengthened in goal, a position they certainly needed to. Remains to be seen whether or not it's a good signing or not but anything must be a positive on Mignolet, right?

I see we didn't have a thread or I couldn't find a thread regarding other clubs and their transfers and rumours about other clubs signings.

With all the money running wild for the upcoming season, could see some real good signings from clubs that will strengthen and make the hard even more competitive.

I see Middlesbrough have signed Viktor Fischer from Ajax for under £5,000,000 which could be a right bargain. I wouldn't even have minded him here at Spurs. His development dipped due to injuries but he is still young and very talented.

Man City have also confirmed the signing of Ilkay Gundogan which boosts their central midfield depth considerably. If he can stay fit, they have quite the player in there. Another club strengthening in midfield is Woolwich with the signing of Xhaka. I think they have definitely overpaid for him but he gives them something they simply don't have.

Liverpool have strengthened in goal, a position they certainly needed to. Remains to be seen whether or not it's a good signing or not but anything must be a positive on Mignolet, right?
Fuck. I've been high on Fischer for a few years. Hope he does well there so he can come play with us in 2017-18 after Boro are relegated :levywhoa:

Fuck. I've been high on Fischer for a few years. Hope he does well there so he can come play with us in 2017-18 after Boro are relegated :levywhoa:
Middlesbrough are also close to signing Dennis Praet too. Another highly promising footballer.

Then again they are also after Skrtl for £6,000,000.

Truely amazing news, i never thought he could do it.

Agreed , Marheineke is working miracles down there for the Saints. I'm very excited

He's exactly what we are looking for," said Marheineke. "He's a good person as well as a good player.

"He's got a great attitude, he looks after his fitness and he's an athlete. As well as that, he's a proven player at this level and he's got experience of the level above.

"He's a tremendous signing and I'm really looking forward to working with him."

I have no idea what I'm talking about

He will fit right in.......
cazorladive.gif

WhimsicalCoarseCattle.gif

Last edited:
Sky now reporting the vardy story.

Jeez I hope this happens. Theres no doubt gooner scum will sign a striker this summer so let's hope it's someone like Vardy or Morata who I equally don't rate much.

Back
Top Bottom