Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a bit harsh that City had to play an early kick off away from home after travelling back from Russia midweek.

But then it's more harsh that they are a shit club that usurped our rightfully owned top 4 spot by sucking the devil's cocks. So swings and roundabouts...

Watching the Seattle Sounders vs Los Angeles Galaxy. Looked like it was going to turn into a boxing match about 10 minutes ago, but the ref got things calmed down. Although it took about five penalties in the course of 3 minutes to get it sorted.

There are many things I hate about MLS, and my newest one is the number of fouls that get called. They stop play CONSTANTLY for the most run of the mill shit. It's almost like the refs in the USA have forgotten that it's a contact sport.

Watching the Seattle Sounders vs Los Angeles Galaxy. Looked like it was going to turn into a boxing match about 10 minutes ago, but the ref got things calmed down. Although it took about five penalties in the course of 3 minutes to get it sorted.

There are many things I hate about MLS, and my newest one is the number of fouls that get called. They stop play CONSTANTLY for the most run of the mill shit. It's almost like the refs in the USA have forgotten that it's a contact sport.
I haven't seen too many fouls in the game not worth the call given. It is a contact sport yes, but there has hardly been an advantage to be called. With how physical the game has been, I don't think the ref has been too bad.

Piqué only performed with Puyol alongside him but he's gone now, he's pretty bad without him the world cup being a fine example.
Pique was a world class centre-back with Puyol next to him - defensively good and the best central defender on the planet with the ball at his feet.

He was so poor last season! In games against Gijon, Vallecano etc at home it doesn't matter but in the big games he will get shown up. It just shows how good a player Puyol was. He was the leader of that team on and off the field, not a typical 'Barca-type' player but they needed a battler to drag them through the rough patches

Anyone fancy United to turn up and get a decent result against Chelsea today? I have no idea why, but my head says Chelsea (for obvious reasons), but my heart says United might turn up today. They'll probably get spanked 3-1 but I just have a feeling.

Just watched my local team Shrewsbury give Chelsea a very good game; sure the £1/4 billion of talent won out in the end, but I'd just love to see Spurs put in that kind of effort in the league

Missed a great chance to make it 2-0, Cabella with a poor one-on-one effort. Liverpool look shit here, Newcastle easily the better team today.

We could be in real relegation trouble come 4.45pm tonight!!!!

...and even more by tomorrow night!!

:pochbye::pochserious::paulinhofacepalm::levystare::levyeyes:

the liverpoo implosion is quite fascinating lol I figured they'd struggle abit but I guess that Sturridge injury has really hurt them and as of yet Balotelli has let them down, still massively early days for him mind you

we made moreno look like roberto carlos and the barcodes have made him look like erik edman ffs :paulinhofacepalm:

Watched the game today with a good mate. He is West Ham. I can't stand them but we all need a reality check. They played good football today. We are generally playing shite. Poch has said he needs time. FFS lets give him that. Spammers have shown it can be turned around. They won't be 4th at the end of the season.... Nor will we

It is weird with West Ham fans, one on one they are fine ... better than Woolwich or Chelsea for sure. Put a few of them together though and they are a nightmare.

Feeling low? Things not going your way? If you come and play Tottenham Hotspur we will turn your fortunes around and guarantee a run for you that will get you manager of the month

Next customer.... Aston Villa

the liverpoo implosion is quite fascinating lol I figured they'd struggle abit but I guess that Sturridge injury has really hurt them and as of yet Balotelli has let them down, still massively early days for him mind you

we made moreno look like roberto carlos and the barcodes have made him look like erik edman ffs :paulinhofacepalm:
Their "we don't need Suarez" was about as convincing as our "we don't need Bale".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom