OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Absolutely sensational season. Two cup finals, one cup, and third place. Ten Hag has done a sensational job and we can only get better."

Actual comment from a man yoo forum

They (esp. ETH) have been so over-gassed by the media this season.

Calvin Phillips celebrating lol.
I haven't won a medal since sports day in school but fuck me, I'd feel so empty inside trying to celebrate a trophy like that in his position.

I mean, I can respect wanting to sit on the bench and getting your slice of that oil money, but the cebrations would still sting a bit.

City have the money, but Guardiola is a monster who keeps pushing and pushing his players to win everything. He is like Fergie and just like Utd have dropped off since Fergie left City will not dominate like they do once Guardiola leaves

Weird body language all day from Ten Haag. Looked like he was just happy to be there.
Probably smart enough to realize that his players are nowhere near City's level and also that he certainly isn't gonna make the difference v Guardiola. More or less needed a miracle today and it didn't happen, relatively easy to accept.

FxtinmxWwAQf1Oh

Aged well

Back
Top Bottom