OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe it’s just an aspirational thing with you. The way you were telling people to fuck off back where they came from in the England Euro thread, I’m pretty sure even if you don’t qualify by birth, you qualify by assimilation.

You're talking out of your arse, as usual.

Great results for us today, Chelsea did very well in the 2nd half to keep Liverpool out. Limited them to a few long shos early in the half and then kept it under control. Missed opportunity for Liverpool.

Beat Watford and we go top! With Woolwich at the bottom of the pile :allitongue:

Ok for 100 million? I think it was a daft purchase for a 28 year old. but i guess chelsea can print money.
The other option is Werner who can't hit a barn door. He'll be fine.

But I am tired of people pretending that he improved tenfold in Italy. He's been virtually the same player his whole career save for the usual regression under a certain Portuguese terrorist.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez man you are tempting fate. Do you not know what club you support?

People are starting to over-rate us massively on the back of a few wins. These same people will lose their shit if we don't win tomorrow no doubt. I hope we're not half as complacent against what will be a fired up and energetic Watford team tomorrow as a few on here seem to be.

People are starting to over-rate us massively on the back of a few wins. These same people will lose their shit if we don't win tomorrow no doubt. I hope we're not half as complacent against what will be a fired up and energetic Watford team tomorrow as a few on here seem to be.
Who's complacent? We want to beat Watford to go top, we're obviously going to have to play decent to do it!

Honestly, only Spurs fans could find something to moan about when we have a chance to go top of the league with the gooners a the bottom haha

Who's complacent? We want to beat Watford to go top, we're obviously going to have to play decent to do it!

Honestly, only Spurs fans could find something to moan about when we have a chance to go top of the league with the gooners a the bottom haha

There are clearly a few people here who are talking as if we've already won the game and are top of the league.

There are clearly a few people here who are talking as if we've already won the game and are top of the league.
Aw cheer up!

We are (gonna be) top of the league!

Say we are (gonna be) top of the league!

Happy Fun GIF

Thiago brought on against 10 mean to change the game..... Crickets.

....Hardly lighting up the prem is he?

Back
Top Bottom