Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Barca needed 4 regardless of the psg goal. They are creating so many chances but unfortunately they're all falling to that dunce dembele.

I swear I've seen messi miss more penalties than I've seen him score. Very strange for a man with godlike ability

Couple of things, I don't make it a habit of reading Liverpool forums and the other is I read this forum religiously and find that 95% of the posters don't know what the fuck they are talking about...so, generalizing that to the broader PL supporter base I don't really listen to what supporters think. I watch with my own eyes. And yes, he is not the same player as before his horrendous knee injury...but it was horrendous and the talk was if he'd even come back from it.
He is a good player but a crap signing his injury record at Woolwich is similar to at Liverpool, it was a shock they spent that cash on him at the time because of his injury record and other than a brief spell he's been injured.

Entirely predictable, the risk didn't pay off so its crap.

This Barça match has been incredible. Dembele making good runs but extremely wasteful, Griezmann is nowhere...

Wow Dembelle sucks.
If it was Son in his place would have put 2 more goals for Barcelona by the half

Before his inevitable injury, good player crap signing.

Shaqiri had his moments, still a rubbish player
Good player .... wasted at Woolwich .... looked to be fulfilling his potential at pool which would’ve been value at 35m (pre COVID)

inevitable injury .... bit harsh on the lad it was a shade off career ending .... not sure they’re that predictable

Back
Top Bottom