Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you're saying is a player has good and bad moments? Then perhaps you should recognize both and stop eulogizing him as if we should regret his loss. He wasn't Dani Alves incarnate my friend. His loss and how we will feel it is not a function of his quality but rather a fuckup at the board level ie getting someone in.

And yes, Sanchez is a nightmare (IMO) whether at CB or RB. IDK what anyone saw in this player to make him a record signing. But that is not statement of Tripp's relative quality.

edit: The bolded part...remember the next time Tripps hits one and STFU. The ball doesn't cross itself.
Meanwhile Tripps has another assist this season

Meanwhile Tripps has another assist this season
So what's your point? Did anyone say he was never going to get an assist (which from a corner/set piece is bullshit anyway...for anyone)? Was it as good as the one in the Chelsea game?

Good on him and I hope he does well. But you're mugging yourself off. It was time for him and good on him for doing well. Squad needed a refresh and the over-reliance of fucking crosses is part of the reason we are so fucking turgid now. Some other fucing players should have followed him out the door too.

But if whatever the fukcing point you are making is, if it's that we should have recruited another RB then I'm with ya. But it was time for him as we weren't going to move forward with him.

Blimey, just watching the CL highlights and Marco Marin pops up at Red Star Belgrade. Didn't realise he was still playing, what a weird career he's had, completely fucked himself by going to Chelsea in his peak years.

Atletico draw level! Christ, giving up a two goal lead. What kind of cunts do that? How shit are Juventus?

Atleti
So what's your point? Did anyone say he was never going to get an assist (which from a corner/set piece is bullshit anyway...for anyone)? Was it as good as the one in the Chelsea game?

Good on him and I hope he does well. But you're mugging yourself off. It was time for him and good on him for doing well. Squad needed a refresh and the over-reliance of fucking crosses is part of the reason we are so fucking turgid now. Some other fucing players should have followed him out the door too.

But if whatever the fukcing point you are making is, if it's that we should have recruited another RB then I'm with ya. But it was time for him as we weren't going to move forward with him.
Point is that I’d rather be Trippier than KWP, Aurier or Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom