Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
FfS we could have signed that beautiful man for another year if Levy hadn’t lowballed him.
I really think we've done the best thing, as beautiful a man he is, when he came on their whole shape went and they played poorly for the first time in the game! Strange game footy! But don't think he's worth the money he wanted, fair play to him getting it elsewhere & I like that we still offered him another year.

I really think we've done the best thing, as beautiful a man he is, when he came on their whole shape went and they played poorly for the first time in the game! Strange game footy! But don't think he's worth the money he wanted, fair play to him getting it elsewhere & I like that we still offered him another year.

He got a 2 year deal at Napoli too.

Sadly should Liverpool drop out early its no big loss for them they won it last season and i'd imagine their all in for the league this season.

I’m still bitter about us losing that CL final to them. Scant consolation that they’ve lost in their opening CL match, still expect them to qualify out of that group.

Stolen from elsewhere...

Since Barkley last scored a penalty, Leicester have won the league; Newcastle, Norwich and Aston Villa have been relegated; Newcastle, Norwich and Aston Villa have been promoted and Pochettino, Sean Dych and Eddie Howe are the only current Premier League Managers who were managing their club then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom