Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You utilize whatever deflection makes you feel better. So if it keeps you warm at night thinking that's either what I said, what I meant, or the dreams I have in my head at night when I go to sleep the it's fine with me.

But let's get back to CE and the atmosphere in the PL relative to the more passionate areas on the continent, shall we?

Don't think I'll bother while you're in diva-mode.

Pretty sure that word existed before Five decided to look it up. In fact it was on my SAT 'should-know' list back in 10-11th grade. But I'm fairly certain it wasn't new coinage then either.

So, we note that you calling me names is not a denial. And that's a good thing since you've spent the last week arguing to me about youts and being given minutes. Would be curious to deny it now. And I deserve credit as I didn't even have to mention your sly turnaround on Sanches even though you publicly called me out on it a week ago. The enormity of my magnanimity should make an impression.

You're not big and you're not clever.

Your Renato Sanches 6 theory is still one of your dafter ones. Right up there with your claim that Benhy Hill is the greatest comedy to come out of England.

Right up there with your claim that Benhy Hill is the greatest comedy to come out of England
:levylol: Are you suggesting it isn't? Big claims considering the popularity and enduring nature of the program.

Your Renato Sanches 6 theory is still one of your dafter ones.
I can assure you that I have had dafter ones as you might expect. Give it time and I will eclipse all of those with little effort. But since it seems to be getting closer and closer to reality perhaps it wasn't so 'daft' in the first place. Can you remind us where he played this weekend? And now how about how he played? Things are looking up for the Swansea reject.

And being honest I didn't even think I was being controversial in suggesting that you would want Skip to get minutes. The boot I thought I was sticking in was flipping your complaint about some current players 'not up to BC standard' clogging the works and aiming it at Brozovic.

Anyone got a working stream for Brentford v Leeds?
There's a really shit one on Soccerstreams100. Keeps looping. However it's on LUTV, so worth keeping with for the potential wails of commentary despair should Brentford score.

Fuck Leeds, truly horrible club (Bielsa notwithstanding, sorry Poch).

There's a really shit one on Soccerstreams100. Keeps looping. However it's on LUTV, so worth keeping with for the potential wails of commentary despair should Brentford score.

Weird I checked soccerstreams100 and didn't see it

Cheers I found a mirror of it somewhere else. Shitty stream, but I still watched it.

PSG struggling in CdF game against Dijon but up 1-2 with the benefit of a comical OG

Equalizer score by Dijon's Mounir Chouiar

Mbappe putting them back ahead

(semi-finals Coppa Italia)

EQmJfbPXkAAbJTy

v

EQmJR0RWsAEkKrP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom