Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I the only one with a disgusting feeling that Brighton will dig in on Sunday and the scousers will blow wolves away.
Despite everything that's happened I'm going to spend most of Sunday needing a shit

No change there then

RAWK:

“Social media should be banned. Its a pit of bile and shows humans to be absolute fucking c*nts of the highest order.”

Ah well, live by the shining sword of Liverpool truth - die by everyone in the country thinking, nay, knowing you’re the vilest scummers on the planet. Let’s play the whole season again. Fucking wankers.

They almost won the title but nothing comes close to drawing 2-2 at home to West Brom.
JS78726510.jpg

And WBA got relegated that season

Klopp made a total cunt of himself that night

There’s nothing more, on a bank holiday weekend that I like to do, than engage with a lot of vibrant, sappy young piss-taking fuckers with a great big grin plastered all over my great big stupid face.

(With apologies to Peter Cook).

All in all a rather good bank holiday weekend. After we lost early on Saturday it really couldn’t have gone any better.

Now for Line of Duty. (Missus raises a perfectly plucked eyebrow).

Night all.
You should tell her to pluck directly over the bridge of her nose as there is typically 2 hiding inside that 1.

It's not supposed to look like this:
unibrow_movement_16.jpg

You should tell her to pluck directly over the bridge of her nose as there is typically 2 hiding inside that 1.

It's not supposed to look like this:
unibrow_movement_16.jpg
She’s 2nd generation Polish/Hungarian. I don’t get to tell her to do anything. I’ve got a remote controlled tank game and we thrash out our differences that way. Posher couples probably do it differently, but I can’t help laughing when her T34 falls off the edge of the table and I get to order Indian rather than cooking. Naturally I respect the decision when my Tiger falls into the abyss.

I was wondering the other day......

Was he this much of a twat at BVB or is this a classic case of club rubbing off on individual?
Still no idea on this one.

He was my dream choice for a manager to replace AVB (well, Sherwood technically) but I feel sick thinking back to that now.
:avbfacepalm:

I can say, with confidence, that he'd be at least somewhat less unbearable if he'd become Spurs manager instead of going to Liverpool. Definitely would have cringeworthy touchline antics regardless though - something I'm glad Poch doesn't indulge in.

The last few pages of this thread are pure gold, the hate for pool is so tangible, it's almost a kumbaya moment as all the fans of other clubs unite and rush to Rawk to enjoy their demise.

Kompany, top bloke, top player.

Still no idea on this one.

He was my dream choice for a manager to replace AVB (well, Sherwood technically) but I feel sick thinking back to that now.
:avbfacepalm:

I can say, with confidence, that he'd be at least somewhat less unbearable if he'd become Spurs manager instead of going to Liverpool. Definitely would have cringeworthy touchline antics regardless though - something I'm glad Poch doesn't indulge in.

We’d have probably loved those antics, I believe at the time we were not a big enough club for his ambitions though. Different matter now as if (not wishing or expecting) Poch leaves we are a very attractive proposition as a club, players, stadium and training facilities.

Back
Top Bottom