Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People don't tend to get Wan-Bissaka because he's a defender.

He defends exceptionally well, he's not a speed demon tire out your full back like Walker or a player who gets a nosebleed when attacking but can put in 1 good cross out of 30 like Trippier.

He knows his role is to defend and does it very very well and he's 21.

And that is why I've never got the appeal of those who want to sign him because those are the ones who tend to moan about our full backs not attacking and using their pace to beat full backs. We might as well just play KWP and allow him to grow into the role.

Cor this really is a Derby.. The atmosphere is electric and you can sense the hatred in the air..:kanehand:
What a load of bollocks, i've seen more hostile games over Hackney Marshes.

What Derby is this known as - The kissy cuddly nicey nice Derby?

People don't tend to get Wan-Bissaka because he's a defender.

He defends exceptionally well, he's not a speed demon tire out your full back like Walker or a player who gets a nosebleed when attacking but can put in 1 good cross out of 30 like Trippier.

He knows his role is to defend and does it very very well and he's 21
He used to be a winger though didn't he? Most converted fullbacks tend to be very good going forward. Not saying he's been shit but he looks a tad erratic with his movements. Can't say I've seen him get beaten yet though and you do want a defender who can actually defend.

He used to be a winger though didn't he? Most converted fullbacks tend to be very good going forward. Not saying he's been shit but he looks a tad erratic with his movements. Can't say I've seen him get beaten yet though and you do want a defender who can actually defend.

He IS good going forward - but he knows his role is to defend, it's not as the forefront of his mind. He'll offer an overlap if needed (especially as Townsend will cut in) but his instruction is pretty evidently clear that he isn't just going to abandon his defensive duties for a glory run down the right.

The hype train is behind him now though and to sign AWB would cost £50,000,000+ - English premium, hype and statistics will tell you he's a fantastic right back. I don't see us spending that or the NEED to spend that much when we have our very own young right back who's highly rated.

He IS good going forward - but he knows his role is to defend, it's not as the forefront of his mind. He'll offer an overlap if needed (especially as Townsend will cut in) but his instruction is pretty evidently clear that he isn't just going to abandon his defensive duties for a glory run down the right.
I suppose it's also worth remembering that he'll have a lot more opportunities to go forward at a team that controls matches and moves the ball faster

How many penalties do Crystal Palace get though?

That's Milivojevic's 19th goal in his last 2 seasons there, I'm pretty sure all he does is score penalties!

Back
Top Bottom