Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i51kF3E.gif

tenor.gif

Arse bottled it..
No... no... they were unlucky.
Only WE can bottle things!

But yes... at 1-0 at home, against TEN MEN... you COULD say they had a slight advantage....

But noooooo.... bottling doesn't come into it.
Atletico Madrid are part of the illuminati, and ArseAnal never stood a chance!

No... no... they were unlucky.
Only WE can bottle things!

But yes... at 1-0 at home, against TEN MEN... you COULD say they had a slight advantage....

But noooooo.... bottling doesn't come into it.
Atletico Madrid are part of the illuminati, and ArseAnal never stood a chance!
Haha spot on

Watching the game, Im always looking to compare both teams to us. Alt M, I want to be as good and Woolwich, I hope we are never that bad. It gives me hope we are going in the right direction and playing closer to AMs game then Woolwich who lacked balance, skill, desire and cleverness.

Not an easy watch but fucking nice one Madrid. So glad that shambles have been put in their place. Their season should've been dead and buried months ago.

On a different note, the fella playing at right back for Madrid gave me heart-attacks the whole game, so clumsy and casual on the ball at times.

Atletico, are one of the very few teams, who can make defending look attractive.

On another note, is there anything as one-sided in European football other than a Spanish team beating an English side in a European knockout? I struggle to think when the last time, an English side knocked out a Spanish team.

Atletico, are one of the very few teams, who can make defending look attractive.

On another note, is there anything as one-sided in European football other than a Spanish team beating an English side in a European knockout? I struggle to think when the last time, an English side knocked out a Spanish team.

I like how you deliberately focused on knock-out games, probably after realising the team you pretend to support drew away, smashed them at home, and finished above one of the finalists.

I generally give people the benefit of the doubt, but every single post of yours screams internet troll. Just fuck off now before you’re eventually forced to fuck off.

Man Utd knocked out Celta Vigo last season on route to winning the thing.

Back
Top Bottom