Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte admitted today that even Chelsea, the original nouveau riche, cannot compete with City or United. Not on fees or wages.
They will just have to work hard.
You reap what you fucking sow

Conte admitted today that even Chelsea, the original nouveau riche, cannot compete with City or United. Not on fees or wages.
They will just have to work hard.
You reap what you fucking sow

£200,000,000 spent on Morata, Barkley, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Rudiger and Drinkwater.

Losing to Woolwich in both the FA Cup final and the League Cup semi final should be a sackable offence.

Wouldn't be surprised if they sack Conte. The guy was already on leaving terms so why not kick him out.

Not that I mind him sabotaging them.

Lol at the luck in the two Woolwich goals.
Woolwich, have a bit of luck, the most extremely fortunate bits of luck when death hangs over them with a raised sickle?
Nah.
Even when they can’t get back into top flight they finish 6th and ‘luck’ sees them gain promotion .
Lemony Snicket should write a book
“Woolwich- a series of fortunate events “

£200,000,000 spent on Morata, Barkley, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Rudiger and Drinkwater.

Losing to Woolwich in both the FA Cup final and the League Cup semi final should be a sackable offence.
They sold Matic and Costa which covered Bakayoko, Barkley and Drinkwater
That’s the mistake there.

Lol at the luck in the two Woolwich goals.
I can't bring myself to LOL at those cunts' repeated LUCK.. ..only despair!
Woolwich, have a bit of luck, the most extremely fortunate bits of luck when death hangs over them with a raised sickle?
Nah.
Even when they can’t get back into top flight they finish 6th and ‘luck’ sees them gain promotion .
Lemony Snicket should write a book
“Woolwich- a series of fortunate events “

Back
Top Bottom