Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guess it depends on your definition of "best" or "better". If we were to ask every Premier League club who they'd want as their Manager, I wonder if it would be Mourinho or Pochettino.

With respect that is irrelevant.

As things stand there is next to no comparison.

That has nothing to do with me being very happy to have Pochettino as our manager.

But the two represent something very different and until Pochettino starts to win something he will sit very much in Mourinho's shadow.

Last edited:
Back at you re: What are you on about?

Did you seriously just brush away my comment about them having trouble scoring goals and cite the GD in the same post?

And re: games won, what they didn't win, they drew. Why you ask? Because last season they couldn't score even if their life depended on it.

I though you were smarter than that, man. Guess bias is stronger than intellect.
You are acting as if 24 points and 6th place was a shade off winning the PL and now they've simply tweaked their one issue.

Where's their depth? Non existent

Difference is we are 3 years ahead of our plans. One year ago today, most were resigned to 5th or worse and 4th was deemed an unlikely target that we would have taken in a heartbeat.

Where are Utd in terms of their plans since SAF left?

Can you even explain why and if this is important and can you tell me at least what our plans are other than a new stadium?

Donald Trump and his entourage expected at Leicester today, and they are making him feel welcome by pulling out all the fancy dress stops they can.
DHmRmakXcAAEPGR.jpg

You are acting as if 24 points and 6th place was a shade off winning the PL and now they've simply tweaked their one issue.

Where's their depth? Non existent

You are being biased mate. They are a lot closer than you might want to believe.

In my opinion if we get 2/3 players more it will be 4 teams for the title as things stand. Maybe 3.

With respect that is irrelevant.

As things stand there is next to no comparison.

That has nothing to do with me being very happy to have Pochettino as our manager.

But the two represent something very different and until Pochettino starts to win something he will sit very much in the shadow.

If you had said most successful, it would be clearer. But I disagree that "best" is as clear cut as you make it out to be.

Can you even explain why and if this is important and can you tell me at least what our plans are other than a new stadium?
It's important because we are ahead of schedule by a few seasons.....so fighting for titles when by now we should be establishing ourselves as regular top 4 is no reason to start talking about how winning nothing will make all our progression meaningless yet.

We are progressing way quicker than we should be and it shouldn't be used negatively or a reason to pile on unfair pressure.

Utds plans were to win titles and CLs so throwing the Coca Cola and EL around just shows they are underachieving despite winning cups. They didn't pay Jose and Zlatan 40M in wages to come 6th.

Our targets are now silverware and title runs. Isn't that obvious?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom