Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's no way he's going to keep up this rate.
What makes you think so?
i

They do look really good though. But as always, it's how you react after a loss.

We all know the important of a good start and a good spell. It's how Chelsea won the league.

Watch the whole of the media do what they did with City last year - declare Utd winners of the league after half a dozen games or less. They'll be shown for what they are in time.

Man utd can defend though..

City can't and even last season couldn't. Man utd had shown last season that they were hard to beat but attacking wise they weren't there. Two games in they've scored 8 goals. Two games in, granted. But that was their weakness.

I cant wait until we bring them down to earth. I am still filthy about how much motivation they (fixture schedulers and media) want to give these guys with by far the easiest first 6 games of any team. Momentum is everything and the most famous club in the world brings the most money in when they are doing well

There is a definite improvement in their attacking play, I watched the game and didn't fall asleep.
We will see when they get injuries, play after Europe and play a team a bit better than Swansea how good they are.
Does feel like they could be more serious this season though.

The slating of United and Mourinho, in terms of being a manager is boring.

United are a strong side managed by the best manager in the Premier League.

They will be an even igger threat than last season.

And they know how to win trophies.

I cant wait until we bring them down to earth. I am still filthy about how much motivation they (fixture schedulers and media) want to give these guys with by far the easiest first 6 games of any team. Momentum is everything and the most famous club in the world brings the most money in when they are doing well

Who cares?

We all play the same teams twice.

Besides Spurs, out of all the top six teams, I used to like United the most. They had a lot of homegrown talent and were actually a classy club.

Now they have a manager who is a disgrace and they just buy new toys every year until they have the best ones. Pretty sad that with their ridiculous spend on transfers and wages that they've finished behind us 3 out of the last 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom