Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know Bayern tends to celebrate with beer. But maybe the attackers should have waited until after playing the game before doing it?

Their silly 'ultras' behind one goal...

No time for Madrid either but those "Ultras" are actually rebadged "Fans" in the jargon here. Flo Pérez to his credit fucked the old lot, the "Ultras Sur", off, they had long been an embarassment, the swastikas and zieg heils and so forth.

I agree the white thing is a bit contrived but it's a shitload better than a load of rich mummys boy cunts wanking off to the Waffen SS

No time for Madrid either but those "Ultras" are actually rebadged "Fans" in the jargon here. Flo Pérez to his credit fucked the old lot, the "Ultras Sur", off, they had long been an embarassment, the swastikas and zieg heils and so forth.

I agree the white thing is a bit contrived but it's a shitload better than a load of rich mummys boy cunts wanking off to the Waffen SS

Never knew they were far right, mind they were the ' franco' club so I guess that's another reason to not like them!

The Bayern centre backs are very good with the ball, and Boateng is not even playing. If they do get to the final and Neuer is fit as well I can't see Liverpool getting much joy.

Never knew they were far right, mind they were the ' franco' club so I guess that's another reason to not like them!
That's also a bit of a myth, Franco hated football.

In the 1950s, WWII just over, Spain was a near-pariah state. The regime craved international credibility and clung on to anything that it thought could whitewash their image. They did the same with the actress/singer Lola Flores (aunt of ex-Watford bass and Valencia and Madrid player Quique Sánchez Flores) who was a big deal worldwide at the time. She was part gypsy, and very much not a Francoist but even so, thems was the times...

This is such a difficult watch.

I can't stand Madrid and would rather Bayern went through, but I think Madrid have got the better chance of beating Liverpool...

Oh hang on a minute - I've just had a vision of Bale scoring the winner against Liverpool in the last minute and have completely changed my mind.

:baletroll:

HALA MADRID!!

Oh hang on a minute - I've just had a vision of Bale scoring the winner against Liverpool in the last minute and have completely changed my mind.

:baletroll:

HALA MADRID!!
If they aren't 4-0 down in 20 minutes. The only way RM will win that final is if they play like Chelsea did back in the day, camped in their own box and looking to counter only.

Back
Top Bottom