OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So with regards to United vs. Chelsea tomorrow.

No Martial, no Rashford, no Rooney and no Ibrahimovic.

FELLAINI TIME.

Oh MLS...

C6v9a63WoAciV1B.jpg

Just seen the Rangers equaliser against Celtic courtesy of Sky News, anyone notice the ball girl behind the goal.
I bet butter wouldn't melt at home.
:vdvshh:

It is the finger or digit of fate that determines injuries but for two year's running the likely winners of the Premier League have had incredible fortune in this regard.

So vital are Costa, Cahill, Kante and Hazard just as Kante, Mahrez, Morgan and Vardy were last season for Leicester and hardly a missed game betweem them.

Just goes to show how much the body can cope with and how fortune favours the non-Champions league/ Europe competing teams.

It is the finger or digit of fate that determines injuries but for two year's running the likely winners of the Premier League have had incredible fortune in this regard.

So vital are Costa, Cahill, Kante and Hazard just as Kante, Mahrez, Morgan and Vardy were last season for Leicester and hardly a missed game betweem them.

Just goes to show how much the body can cope with and how fortune favours the non-Champions league/ Europe competing teams.
Agreed. You need luck with injuries.
Last season we got more than usual.
But this year we have been very unlucky.

Speaking of luck, things just seem to be going for chelsea this season.

United have no strikers for tonight. Ibra suspended. Martial & rashford ill.
Rooney collided in to jones & is injured.

Speaking of luck, things just seem to be going for chelsea this season.

United have no strikers for tonight. Ibra suspended. Martial & rashford ill.
Rooney collided in to jones & is injured.

To be fair. It just seems like Mourinho is throwing the cup.

It is quite ridiculous that they have to play tonight and then again in 3 days time in the Europa League. I imagine everyone will be fine for Rostov.

To be fair. It just seems like Mourinho is throwing the cup.

It is quite ridiculous that they have to play tonight and then again in 3 days time in the Europa League. I imagine everyone will be fine for Rostov.
Mourinho will park the bus, and may well do a number on them. At Real, did the same at Barca when he'd been walloped earlier.

I'm hoping it'll be like the Liverpool 0-2 Chavs. Would be happy to draw United in the semi.

Maureen playing mind games with CFC. Theyre pretty safe at home v Rostov with an away goal. Maureen would love to win the FA cup to make it a double in his first season.

Back
Top Bottom