Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace were miles better without Ade. Thought they deserved a point in the end. It really is Leicester's year. Can't see them dropping any points at all. :(

Think that's it tbh.

3 of their next 4 fixtures are at home. The 1 that is away is against Sunderland.

I was hoping they'd drop points to relegation battling Newcastle or a freak result against Palace and theyve come away looking like champions with 1-0 wins.

Well, if Leicester are going to win The League, I'm gonna get fucking rich in the process...

8jyUVfd.png

Come on - a spawny goal against a shite Palace and we're running for the hills?
that's all you need though. the 3pts. it doesn't matter how u perform especially at this stage of this season.
its all about pts. not many games left.

if Leicester scrape 5 more wins then they will win the title.

Well this afternoon didn't exactly fucking go to plan, did it?
We've got no choice but to take care of our own business.
Ive long given up on getting favours from anyone else... fuck the lit of them... they're all starting to piss me right off!

Come on - a spawny goal against a shite Palace and we're running for the hills?
That's the point though...they get spawny goals against absolutely everyone (except Woolwich). They play crap and they win...they play ok and they win...they play good and they win. The way they've grabbed these 1-0 victories in their last 3 games remind me of how champions have seen out their remaining fixtures to win the league.
Obviously we should still fight for it but realistically they look unstoppable.

Think that's it tbh.

3 of their next 4 fixtures are at home. The 1 that is away is against Sunderland.

I was hoping they'd drop points to relegation battling Newcastle or a freak result against Palace and theyve come away looking like champions with 1-0 wins.
It's too early to say that. They have to play Utd, West Ham, Southampton, Everton and Chelsea. Do you honestly see them winning all those? I don't.

That's the point though...they get spawny goals against absolutely everyone (except Woolwich). They play crap and they win...they play ok and they win...they play good and they win. The way they've grabbed these 1-0 victories in their last 3 games remind me of how champions have seen out their remaining fixtures to win the league.
Obviously we should still fight for it but realistically they look unstoppable.
& when they do mess up, usually everyone else does too.
they drew at home to WBA & somehow ended up an extra point ahead of us & Woolwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom