OK, enough's enough.... The Sol Campbell stuff needs to stop!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't wish him death, that's too harsh even though of what he did. I just refuse to say his name, and since I haven't witnessed his treachery, the only thing I can compare it to is if Kane did the same thing (even then it's not the same since he was the only good player for us back in the day). I genuinely don't know how I'd cope with that. Hurts me to even think about it.
My girlfriend was horrified by the stuff she saw me reading on here. She wasn't living here for the Sol saga, so asked me for context. I said "so Harry Kane after the first four seasons says he'll extend no worries "waits till the end then joins Woolwich and they win the double. She sort of winced...then said "well he's kind of brought this on himself."

My girlfriend was horrified by the stuff she saw me reading on here. She wasn't living here for the Sol saga, so asked me for context. I said "so Harry Kane after the first four seasons says he'll extend no worries "waits till the end then joins Woolwich and they win the double. She sort of winced...then said "well he's kind of brought this on himself."
Even that is putting it lightly on what he did. A truly disturbing individual. Although, knowing what sort of an idiot he is now, it's good that we're the one fanbase who are completely opposite of him. Hell, even Woolwich and Portsmouth fans think that he's an utter moron.

Never moved for a fee. always ran his contract down the money grabbing bar o steward.
his own brother doesn't talk to him now and Campbell refused to have anything to do with his own son. Shows what morals if any he has.
I DESPISE HIM.

Right then, this ain't gonna go down well, I realise, so disagree all you want...

But after today, hearing pre-pubescent boys singing "Jelly and Ice Cream, when Sol Campbell dies" made me sad today...

a) 'cos they probably weren't alive when he did what he did...

and b) it was over TWENTY YEARS AGO.... we sound like bitter, small minded cunts now....

He did what he did, and I hate him.
BUT..... he's DEAD to me....

don't get me wrong, I despise him, and his warped, self obsessed weird little crazy mind.... but he has no influence on my life now, 'cos he managed to ruin it 20+ years ago, and I won't let his smug, sociopath, warped little confused scum cunt face continue to haunt me now....

We need to drop it.... He should be dead to us.... HE IS DEAD TO US!

Singing Sol Campbell Songs for so much of the game today, made us look like shall minded, jilted ex's who just can't let go...

We're the weird one that turns up at an exes funeral, eating Jelly and Ice Cream... It's just not right....

Disagree all you want, I'm sticking to this.

I won't mention his name (same as I won't utter the name of the club he defected to... 'cos neither are worthy of my breath!

There, I said it.

Save your Jelly and Ice cream for a GENUINE occasion worth celebrating!
Agree wishing death on somebody over football is pathetic. I'd gladly call him a cunt to his face passing him in the street, but you have to draw a line somewhere.

If she hadn't understood would you have been prepared to have a threesome with her sister and her mum to give her the perspective needed?

What a double that would have been......

Right then, this ain't gonna go down well, I realise, so disagree all you want...

But after today, hearing pre-pubescent boys singing "Jelly and Ice Cream, when Sol Campbell dies" made me sad today...

a) 'cos they probably weren't alive when he did what he did...

and b) it was over TWENTY YEARS AGO.... we sound like bitter, small minded cunts now....

He did what he did, and I hate him.
BUT..... he's DEAD to me....

don't get me wrong, I despise him, and his warped, self obsessed weird little crazy mind.... but he has no influence on my life now, 'cos he managed to ruin it 20+ years ago, and I won't let his smug, sociopath, warped little confused scum cunt face continue to haunt me now....

We need to drop it.... He should be dead to us.... HE IS DEAD TO US!

Singing Sol Campbell Songs for so much of the game today, made us look like shall minded, jilted ex's who just can't let go...

We're the weird one that turns up at an exes funeral, eating Jelly and Ice Cream... It's just not right....

Disagree all you want, I'm sticking to this.

I won't mention his name (same as I won't utter the name of the club he defected to... 'cos neither are worthy of my breath!

There, I said it.

Save your Jelly and Ice cream for a GENUINE occasion worth celebrating!

HE keeps it going. HE keeps re-appearing in the media and talking about it. HE is completely oblivious to his own sad pathetic personality.
HE plays victim in everything.

He's genuinely one of the most unlikeable people from the sporting world I can ever recall.

He can't help himself

Got him completely muted on social media. The less I think about him the better. I say that having had the luxury of not really being a football mad kid in 2001 mind you.

Got him completely muted on social media. The less I think about him the better. I say that having had the luxury of not really being a football mad kid in 2001 mind you.

I fell out of love with football off the back of it for quite a few years.
I was 20 then. I should have been coming to an age where I could buy my own tickets and go to games myself but I ended up hardly going for years.

In retrospect one of my finest moments in a long and illustrious history of getting a tad pissed at Spurs matches was getting him to leave the executive box adjacent to ours at half time.

Boring prick that he was.

Edit. He was actually the club captain at the time.

Well thats an interesting start to a thread, Reading how Judas is now irrelevant on the opening post and then first 4 pages are all about the Judas scum bag! :contesideeye:

Any way lets smash the scum Sunday , its written in the starts for Kane to become joint top goal scorer with a pen against them, oh and Choc chip ice cream for me when....... :contefists:

Edit - what a twat im not even in the match day thread! :contefacepalm2:

Well thats an interesting start to a thread, Reading how Judas is now irrelevant on the opening post and then first 4 pages are all about the Judas scum bag! :contesideeye:

Any way lets smash the scum Sunday , its written in the starts for Kane to become joint top goal scorer with a pen against them, oh and Choc chip ice cream for me when....... :contefists:

Edit - what a twat im not even in the match day thread! :contefacepalm2:

Post of the year!!

Who started this thread? Are they a gooner? campbell lied to club and strung us along. Humiliated club and fans and put us back 10 years. Pat jennings left with dignity and class act. Campbell imo was provocative to club and our fans.

Let's not forget, he stitched them up as well. "I want to go and play abroad so can you let me go on a free transfer please"
Oh well, as it's to pursue your dream of playing abroad, we'll let you go.
Signs for Portsmouth.
When Pompey nearly went broke, he sued them.
He then goes (on a free, again) to newly purchased by mid eastern business Notts County (definitely thinking of potential money) He then walked out when he realised they weren't rich billionaires.
Re-signed for Arse
Left Arse for a free again
Signed for Newcastle
Finally got sussed out as no fucker signed him up after

Spent his entire career whinging about everything and also commanding everyone to respect him. Blames everything on race when it doesn't go his way. Had the absurd idea to say he hoped Spurs fans would still love him after he utterly fucked us. Our best player leaving for nothing broke us back then. We couldn't replace him and were left crippled.

I would like media outlets to actually start calling him out on his proclamations. He claims he isn't a top level coach because he's black. Why is no one asking him what the actual fuck he's done to deserve a top level job?
He claims he wasn't England captain because he's black. Despite Ince having 7 games as Captain before Campbell, Cambpbell himself had 3 captains caps and Ferdinand around the same time got 7.
It wasn't because you're black Sol, it's because no one fucking likes you.

He's a self serving, lying, narcissistic, sociopath. Every time he opens his trap, he makes himself look worse. He doesn't have the ability to do or say the right things to make his image better.

Let's not forget, he stitched them up as well. "I want to go and play abroad so can you let me go on a free transfer please"
Oh well, as it's to pursue your dream of playing abroad, we'll let you go.
Signs for Portsmouth.
When Pompey nearly went broke, he sued them.
He then goes (on a free, again) to newly purchased by mid eastern business Notts County (definitely thinking of potential money) He then walked out when he realised they weren't rich billionaires.
Re-signed for Arse
Left Arse for a free again
Signed for Newcastle
Finally got sussed out as no fucker signed him up after

Spent his entire career whinging about everything and also commanding everyone to respect him. Blames everything on race when it doesn't go his way. Had the absurd idea to say he hoped Spurs fans would still love him after he utterly fucked us. Our best player leaving for nothing broke us back then. We couldn't replace him and were left crippled.

I would like media outlets to actually start calling him out on his proclamations. He claims he isn't a top level coach because he's black. Why is no one asking him what the actual fuck he's done to deserve a top level job?
He claims he wasn't England captain because he's black. Despite Ince having 7 games as Captain before Campbell, Cambpbell himself had 3 captains caps and Ferdinand around the same time got 7.
It wasn't because you're black Sol, it's because no one fucking likes you.

He's a self serving, lying, narcissistic, sociopath. Every time he opens his trap, he makes himself look worse. He doesn't have the ability to do or say the right things to make his image better.
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Back
Top Bottom