nothing to see here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: The Official Come On Bayern Munich Thread

Chelsea score first, get excited, let it slip 4-1 Bayern.

I have £1 on Chelsea HT Bayern FT, and £1 on Drogba to score first and Bayern 3-1.

Looking like Bayern will score first at the moment though (which usually means the chavs will grab a flukey goal on the counter).

I have a goal rush on. £5 on Chelsea and Bayern to both score.

Gomez is having a stinker.

Usually so prolific, looks like the occasion is getting to him a bit. Hope he fucking rifles one in soon.

Gomez is bringing me close to tears, the guy is a true finisher. Looks like he's being over come by the occasion. So damn painful.

Gomez is a brilliant striker, I can't see him not scoring once he has sorted his composure out.

Parking the bus Bolton style, fucking chavs scaving for a lucky break...obvious what the game plan is. Glad I am watching this at home as Pals watching this in the city are struggling to avoid smacking chav fans in the pub mouthing off.

Back
Top Bottom