Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.5%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.3%
  • Slot

Votes: 90 21.6%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 71 17.1%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 32 7.7%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 22 5.3%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
New to the forum and first post, so hi all.. for anyone that follows Poch and his staffs social media accounts you will have seen that they’re together at the moment, along with Ramon Planes (who Spurs have been linked with as a potential future DoF). Think it’s quite clear they’re preparing for future role, and Jesus Perez posted this morning

If you zoom in this is actually Premier League performance data for this year. This is completely my opinion, but I reckon they’re preparing to return to Spurs, probably in pre-season but possibly before then if needed. All of his staff have been very active on social media, which is slightly unusual, almost as if to send a sign.. The club is very quiet at the moment about potential managerial incomings and has distanced themselves from links to the likes of Nagelsmann. I reckon they’re waiting to hear the final outcome of Paritici’s appeal on the 19th to trigger how they will part ways, to then get Planes, Pochettino and his staff in formally.

5th tab on the left says 'Gretar Steinsson - manager profile' - who works for spurs as a performance director

Grétar Steinsson - Manager profile

This is one reason Bentancur is a huge miss.

He goes on one man press missions when he gets the hump with everyone getting passive,

I’d make him captain when he’s back
He is also the best midfielder we have from a technical standpoint as well. Possession, passing and beating a man. Huge miss. Bissouma out as well just compounds the issue

Last edited:
Have we got any clues whatsoever about who is and who isn't in the frame?

Lots of names but it doesn't seem like there is much actual drive from the club to go out and get someone currently.

I think Levy is waiting to see what happens with Paratici's appeal before he makes any kind of move. Right now the football club is like a plane where everyone onboard has lost consciousness, the pilot is in their seat but the plane is just gliding with zero input from anyone. Unless the pilot wakes up quickly and grabs the controls, everyone on board is fucked.

As little faith as I have in Levy, we can't just do nothing and pray that Paratici wins his appeal. By the time we either sack him or bring him back the managers we want may no longer be available.

Lots of names but it doesn't seem like there is much actual drive from the club to go out and get someone currently.

I think Levy is waiting to see what happens with Paratici's appeal before he makes any kind of move. Right now the football club is like a plane where everyone onboard has lost consciousness, the pilot is in their seat but the plane is just gliding with zero input from anyone. Unless the pilot wakes up quickly and grabs the controls, everyone on board is fucked.

As little faith as I have in Levy, we can't just do nothing and pray that Paratici wins his appeal. By the time we either sack him or bring him back the managers we want may no longer be available.

True.

Not out finest moments.

Blimey how long ago...!!!!

Irrelevant

He was a serial user of prostitutes picking them up in Luton and taking them to the car park at the station

Remember the cunt brought shame on our club and gave the Scum fans a lot of ammunition bringing blow up dolls etc to our stadium

What I find more interesting is the second laptop Jesus has open. Why would you be watching training sessions if you’re not joining a club until June?

Back
Top Bottom