Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wondering why you only jump on this site when the club are in perceived bad moments?

Laughing Man Lol GIF

I was slapping myself to see if I was dreaming and the 5-1 on the final day of the season in 2016 never ended.

I fucking hate losing to "the best fans in the world"
In two seasons we have shipped 10 goals away to these fucking shit, no excuse of rebuilds required.
Our players, can't do the basics of, defending, passing accurately, or picking a pass forward.
The stats are deceiving, over 70% possession, 5,000 passes per game, that breakdown at the opposition box, what is the fucking point in that.
We have Son who, has disappeared on the pitch, Werner who can't finish a three piece puzzle.
Maddison allegedly came back into the team in January, but has not been seen since, Bissouma wtf has happened to him.
And finally the players mentality is so weak, such a good chance today to, put ourselves in a good position.
It was so bad that, villa moved above without even playing, such a generous club we are willing to help others out.

So does that mean, once and for all that it's NOT a possession game, and that statistics means fuck all??

....so hang on, you watched lunch with your mate?
Come on man, you're driving all the stats nerds and FIFA football managers towards suicide with a statement like that! No need for it.

Back
Top Bottom