Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The commonality between our current and past two managers was an unwillingness to adapt/change in their approach once teams had found out how to play against. Ange will face the same downfall if we continue this nonsensical “do plan A better”

Because it had won things for them EVERYWHERE else they had been.

There was only one club where winning things isn't possible.

Thing is, this could easily have been 5 by now. Probably should have been.

Ange needs to have a serious look at whether just playing the same tactic every single week is viable in the Premier League because some bang average teams are figuring it out pretty easily.

Wrong selection for the game.

Postecoglou has to show pragmatism and get ruthless or he won't achieve his aims.

Unless he recognises that players like Maddison, who is good enough and Bissouma, whi isn't anyway, get protection, in certain games, or will be overrun anc dominated, Postecoglou will see more games like this.

I can see it and I'm a lay fan FFS.

Last edited:
2 shots on goal with 66% possession. They have 3 shots on goal, 33% possession, and destroying us 3-0.

We’re just totally anemic with the ball.
That is why I always say its the midfield not the front 3. Biss and Bentancur were abysmal... and Madds can't create nothing....

Back
Top Bottom