Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched Newcastles against Spammers a couple of weeks ago and they were dreadful most of the game. I think Pedro and Destiny will cause them major issues going forward today and we will win 3-1

No idea why these shirtless cretins get a free pass for having murderers for owners

‘Ah poor old Newcastle deserve some luck’

Why? Their fans are fucking cunts
“Howay Man”,Good lads the geordies ,why so angry larry lad!
Their fans love their team and want wee bit of success just like us Spurs fans so share the love.
Think the new owners massive upgrade on Ashley.
Got good vibes,
Looking forward to an entertaining game .

Expecting a tough game 1-1 will be good.

No way it’s that low scoring. 25 and 22 of our and theirs 31 games have seen over 2.5 goals this season which is genuinely crazy. That and they will probably have their tea lady playing centre half. It’s goals galore today

“Howay Man”,Good lads the geordies ,why so angry larry lad!
Their fans love their team and want wee bit of success just like us Spurs fans so share the love.
Think the new owners massive upgrade on Ashley.
Got good vibes,
Looking forward to an entertaining game .
You're not fooling anyone.

Hopefully the corrupt owners get you sent to the Conference.

Pretty sure we lose today.

Newcastle give everything and will be too strong for us.

We lack physicality and rely more so on precision and technique, which at times fails us.

I can't see enough in us for games like this, and that is the challenge for the summer.

Hopefully Villa lose, which is a game with a double-edged sword.

Sigh.

Why do you even support us?

You are happy on the island!
The match starts at 12:30 in Germany I must wait another hour!

Come On You Spurs - Away Win!
1:30 in EuroSoviet Central European Time comrade!

Tune in an hour early and all you'll get is a couple of retired players of middling ability and less erudition droning on about how, in the clip they have just watched, the defender should obviously have done A instead of B, despite the pundits in question having repeatedly done B throughout their careers.

Last edited:
TIME ZONES

All the websites piss me off.

What time is the Newcastle game on in the UK in your time?

ESPN shows 9:30 PM here which would equate to 11:30 AM over there.

Is that correct?

They should just show all games on UK time and let everyone do the adjustment.
No, in British Summer Time (BST) it starts at 12:30. They’re quoting GMT by the looks of it.

I guess this is what Ange means when he talks mentality shift.

A part of our fanbase can't even muster up the belief that we can beat an injury ravaged? Newcastle team with ELEVEN fit players from their squad when we have one player missing.

I guess this is what Ange means when he talks mentality shift.

A part of our fanbase can't even muster up the belief that we can beat an injury ravaged? Newcastle team with ELEVEN fit players from their squad when we have one player missing.
They still have some decent attacking players

They still have some decent attacking players

They had the same attackers in the game at the Lane when we beat them 4-1...... Except now, their overall team is even worse due to injuries whilst we've added Van de Ven, Maddison and Werner to ours.

Back
Top Bottom