Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newcastle are missing a ridiculous amount of players.

Only 4 fit players available from the team that smashed Villa 5-1 on the opening day.

Saying that, it's still probably a better team than say, Luton. And we know how tricky they could be.

Isak and Gordon worry me. Regardless of whether they have Longstaff in midfield.

Pretty sure we lose today.

Newcastle give everything and will be too strong for us.

We lack physicality and rely more so on precision and technique, which at times fails us.

I can't see enough in us for games like this, and that is the challenge for the summer.

Hopefully Villa lose, which is a game with a double-edged sword.

Pretty sure we lose today.

Newcastle give everything and will be too strong for us.

We lack physicality and rely more so on precision and technique, which at times fails us.

I can't see enough in us for games like this, and that is the challenge for the summer.

Hopefully Villa lose, which is a game with a double-edged sword.

Nonsense. How do you explain the 4-0 hammering of Villa then? One of the most physical teams we faced this season home and away.

Only 4 fit players available from the team that smashed Villa 5-1 on the opening day.

Saying that, it's still probably a better team than say, Luton. And we know how tricky they could be.

Isak and Gordon worry me. Regardless of whether they have Longstaff in midfield.

Longstaff scores goals too. Underrated a bit. He’s like a McTominay player. I don’t want him at Spurs but he’s not a useless player.

This is a much tougher game than Villa away IMO. Villa have been punching all season.

Longstaff scores goals too. Underrated a bit. He’s like a McTominay player. I don’t want him at Spurs but he’s not a useless player.

This is a much tougher game than Villa away IMO. Villa have been punching all season.

Can't remember the last time we played well in a lunch time kick off. Their fans will be well up for it, probably been drinking since about 4am.

This season:
Everton away
Wolves away
Luton away
Bournemouth away

Last season:
Brentford home
Brentford away
Woolwich away
Wolves home

Pretty shite.

Last edited:
Can't remember the last time we played well in a lunch time kick off. Their fans will be well up for it, probably been drinking since about 4am.

Their Saturday morning would have started Thursday about 5pm.

Literally nothing else to do up there than the below.

Drink, eat, shag a Geordie lass of questionable beauty, Drink, eat,watch the football Repeat.

Despite the number of players they have out and their form over the course of the season not being great, and the fact we smashed them in the reverse fixture, these guys have a really good home record and will be very tough to beat. We’re a better team but can see it being a slog and if we win, it will be by a goal and you know we’ll ship a few. A win will set us up really nicely for the remainder of the season

2-3 Spurs

Back
Top Bottom