New ticket system next season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
It is expected that demand for tickets will be at an all-time high for the upcoming campaign so, in an effort to make the process as fair and transparent as possible for all One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members, we have decided to change the sales mechanism.

Following consultation with the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust, tickets for our Category B and C home matches at White Hart Lane for next season will be allocated via a ballot to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members that have applied during a specific window. Once an application window has closed for these fixtures, all tickets will be allocated via a random, computerised ballot, with all applicants being notified whether or not they have been successful shortly after via email.

This process will not see a reduction in the chances a member would have in obtaining tickets versus the traditional sales process we have employed in recent years. However, it will eliminate the frustrations that can be experienced at peak times during periods of high demand when large numbers of people are attempting to purchase tickets via telephone and internet. Applications will be able to be submitted online at any point during the advertised period or in person at the Ticket Office during office hours.

Members will be able to apply once only per match and in groups (an upper limit on group size will be communicated prior to the first application period of the season once final seat availability is confirmed). Additionally, members will be able to select which price tickets/area they wish to be entered for.

Tickets for Category A home fixtures next season will be allocated using loyalty points, similar to the process followed for away match ticket allocations. All members will be able to apply in groups and following the deadline an announcement will be made to confirm the total loyalty points required to be allocated a ticket. Only members of group applications with the required points total will be allocated a ticket.

Members are advised that due to the relocation of over 1,800 season ticket holders as a result of the stadium development works in the North-East corner, tickets in the South Stand will be extremely limited next season.

In an effort to maximise the tickets available to One Hotspur members we have made every effort to reduce ticket allocation across the board, with previous allocations to players and staff and some Club partners among those areas being significantly reduced. Unfortunately, we will also be unable to offer Multi-Game packages and the Junior Promotion for next season.

Finally, some supporters have asked if the number of away supporters will be reduced next season as a result of the planned works. Premier League rules are clear in terms of the allocation to be provided to supporters of the visiting team, so this is one area that will not reduce for next season, with the maximum allocation of 3,000 tickets required to be offered to visiting teams by any Club with a capacity over 30,000 seats.

From that, I'm guessing that the anomaly will be that games like Bournemouth, Hull & Swansea at home will suddenly become massively over-subscribed... as everyone will assume they don't have a cat in hell's chance of getting tickets for Arse, Man Utd or Chelsea at home!!

We'll just have to 'make do' with them struggling to sell all the CL tickets at Wembley!!

From that, I'm guessing that the anomaly will be that games like Bournemouth, Hull & Swansea at home will suddenly become massively over-subscribed... as everyone will assume they don't have a cat in hell's chance of getting tickets for Arse, Man Utd or Chelsea at home!!

We'll just have to 'make do' with them struggling to sell all the CL tickets at Wembley!!

Im in for 3 CL games (min) & 6 Cat A matches. If i can get a ticket for the last ever home game (assuming not a Cat A) those 10 will do me until Wembley.

Might do a CL away & obviously Spurs Ladies away at Lewes (will be 5th year in a row) make it a dirty dozen.

If i can get a ticket for the last ever home game (assuming not a Cat A) those 10 will do me until Wembley...

I'm pretty sure they'll make the final game at the current WHL a Cat A match... whoever it's against!

Actually, scrub that, I'm calling this now... the 'F.A's/SKY's FIXture computer' will ENSURE that our 'randomly generated' final home game at White Hart Lane WILL BE against Woolwich... simply to allow them yet ANOTHER opportunity to ruin the end of our fucking season!!

I'm pretty sure they'll make the final game at the current WHL a Cat A match... whoever it's against!

Actually, scrub that, I'm calling this now... the 'F.A's/SKY's FIXture computer' will ENSURE that our 'randomly generated' final home game at White Hart Lane WILL BE against Woolwich... simply to allow them yet ANOTHER opportunity to ruin the end of our fucking season!!
Whats the betting sky get the game moved?

nah. what will happen is, we will be having a "last game at WHL party". The scum will be playing away somewhere and go down with sickness, losing half their first 11 with a nasty skin rash caused by wengers cum or whatever. they will request a postponement and get it.

Back
Top Bottom