New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D2aHo6BXgAE-Fzd.jpg:large

I Can't believe I'm THIS excited for a Youth Game!!!

The Day is upon us...

After 18 months in the wilderness...
OUR PEOPLE ARE COMING HOME!!

(too dramatic??)

Last edited:
So impressive, even the most cynical person is going to be bowled over by the facilities. The attention to detail blows my mind. Let's hope the players are inspired by our new home and it intimidates our rivals.

Hopefully it curries some favour as well - I don't think it's a coincidence that City avoid a lot of bad press when they currently have the best facilities and hospitality for the journalists.

In the Park Lane for the Palarse game some 17,864 days from my first visit to that wonderful place called White Hart Lane. Many memorable times there and i hope to experience many more in the coming years. THFC.

In the Park Lane for the Palarse game some 17,864 days from my first visit to that wonderful place called White Hart Lane. Many memorable times there and i hope to experience many more in the coming years. THFC.

Same here, Iโ€™m interested to hear how the two test events go but my first full visit will be the first League game.. Iโ€™ve waited long enough another week wonโ€™t hurt.

One Hotspur Members who got a test event ticket. Did you get an option to print the ticket ? Usually for "normal" games, an email is sent with the ticket(s) attached to print off. I have not had the email for the test event.

Cheers

One Hotspur Members who got a test event ticket. Did you get an option to print the ticket ? Usually for "normal" games, an email is sent with the ticket(s) attached to print off. I have not had the email for the test event.

Cheers
That isn't how it works for "normal" games, that was a temporary thing for Wembley at times. For "normal" games in Tottenham it's exactly the same as it will be today, your ticket loaded onto your membership card.

I am only at Ashford and I am already getting emotional. I have never been so excited about going to a football match since my first visit to the Lane back in 1995 which was against Southampton. I doubt Jason Dozzell will be on the pitch today though

Back
Top Bottom