New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not happy up in Manchester on Blue Moon.

BMoon.jpg

We've been at a fucking massive disadvantage playing away from home for the majority of the season. City talking about getting away with murder is fucking rich, look in the mirror.

Just brilliant.....what a boost to the whole club and fan base. Jealous of all of you that will be at these games, I won’t be seeing the ground til some time next season.....sing your fucking hearts out!!!!!

The CL game is going to be on a different level to anything....this is the big time boys, back in Tottenham where we belong.

Now the journey begins, I can see why other fans are shitting their pants to be honest.

I’ll be fucking wrecked. Day off work, up to WHL early, revisit the old haunts, try out the in house brewery... think I need the test events to get it out of my system.

My technique of booking Tottenham Hale Premier Inn at their 'pay on arrival, no charge for cancellation' rate for every home game date this season has FINALLY paid off. Absolutely cannot wait.

The opponents for first game is a bit of a double-edged sword isn't it? It'd be nice for it to be Brighton, Chrissy being there but that would mean them losing to Millwall and I'd like to see Brighton win the cup, or at least go as far as they can.

Still, if it's Palace, that's cool, they're a likeable enough club who we tend to do well against.

Well, in the league that is

They all laughed when it was delayed and they forget that all their clubs agreed to allow us to use two grounds.

The FA made up some rule about 5 games or next season, UEFA didn’t want the opening to be a CL game, yet we have made all the deadlines and two decent clubs without a pathetic agenda have gone out of their way to show some solidarity.

City fans can do one.....on the same day they are getting investigated for FFP, Chelsea on the day their transfer ban is upheld, Scum the day after their level hits home.....West Ham? Sorry...who? What? Get back in your fucking aquarium, two bob cunts, trying to avoid paying the rent, and they want to talk about us?

They all laughed when it was delayed and they forget that all their clubs agreed to allow us to use two grounds.

The FA made up some rule about 5 games or next season, UEFA didn’t want the opening to be a CL game, yet we have made all the deadlines and two decent clubs without a pathetic agenda have gone out of their way to show some solidarity.

City fans can do one.....on the same day they are getting investigated for FFP, Chelsea on the day their transfer ban is upheld, Scum the day after their level hits home.....West Ham? Sorry...who? What? Get back in your fucking aquarium, two bob cunts, trying to avoid paying the rent, and they want to talk about us?

How the fuck the Spam can have anything to say about stadiums considering how they have robbed the poor of much needed tax revenue in order to get a free stadium that any proper football team would not be seen dead in is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom