New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are there that many more early kick offs than we used to get or is it because we are a bigger club now that we get chosen for more live games?

We are starting to see more slots used for Premier League games though I guess with the only day not used being Thursdays. How many 3:00pm kick offs at home this season? 3 or 4 perhaps?
Combination of both, imo .

16th of March...

So in the space of a day or so we've had an U18s game cancelled for rescheduling purposes, Pochettino say he expects the QFs to be played back in N17 and a traffic order lodged with the council for the 16th March.

Very promising updates, surely if it's close it can't come down to if Millwall beat Brighton in the cup. If that's the reason we have to stay at Wembley the rest of this season that really would be farcical

Last edited:
Can’t believe everyone isn’t going nuts about this council traffic order confirmation. It is massive, it most likely means the first test event will be on the 16th of March(or very shortly afterwards), that is why they have penned it in as the date of commencement.

That is absolutely massive, until I saw this I did not actually believe we would be playing there this season.

It seems an international break actually serves us well because we may be able to pump out the test events on consecutive weekends. Maybe we’ll show an England game for one of em?

Big hopes for getting the CL 1/4 final played there now. :allitongue:
An international break working in OUR favor?
giphy.gif

Big meeting taking place today, everyone who is anyone is attending, full restaurant crew and serving staff in the posh lounges. Had builders and cleaners in overnight making the place look smart. My boy's there so should get a full update today/tomorrow, let's hope there's some BIG news .....

Big meeting taking place today, everyone who is anyone is attending, full restaurant crew and serving staff in the posh lounges. Had builders and cleaners in overnight making the place look smart. My boy's there so should get a full update today/tomorrow, let's hope there's some BIG news .....
Can he What'sApp you a photo of the matchday menu???

Back
Top Bottom