New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or we actually qualify for it...
tenor.gif

Don't know if anyone has noticed, but every game that may be played at the new stadium has an early kick off. To me this is crazy, but for some strange reason it would appear the club has requested to Sky/BT that they want an early game. Attempting to get 62,000 supporters into the ground for mid day, especially as many of them have to get from the other end of the country appears very strange indeed. This will be a strain on the supporters, the staff, and the police, but there you go.
Not sure if this is the club's doing.

It could easily be that the television broadcasters want to catch the opening of the new stadium (whenever it is) so have hedged their bets on these upcoming games, pushing the time slots to early kick-off.

If you meet him again ask him why he won't reply to my emails, please.

Dear Daniel, I emailed you but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two emails after the last transfer windows you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem with your email servers or something , :levyeyes:

Not sure if this is the club's doing.

It could easily be that the television broadcasters want to catch the opening of the new stadium (whenever it is) so have hedged their bets on these upcoming games, pushing the time slots to early kick-off.
TV companies don't listen to the clubs any more than they listen to match going supporters. ( Hence the regular kick of times that mean last train back to *insert away team here* is midway through the second half.) The only people they listen to are agents for transfer tittle tattle twice a year

Before kick off on my stream they mentioned this being the last ever game at Wembley for Spurs...

I assume that's because our next home game isn't until April and nothings been confirmed by the club yet?

Glad that’s the last time I’m at Wembley this season, so happy to be going home! Was chatting to one of the servers at the ground today and they have all been told it’s there last Spurs game, so either we are going home or we ain’t getting any beer next game! :pochserious2:

Back
Top Bottom