New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So enjoy seeing all these glorious pictures and videos of our stadium, just know it’s reaching it’s end soon.

One thing which I’ve not noticed is the engineering feat that is the section behind and below the South Stand where the pitch goes, would be interesting to see that area and in full working order. How will the trays and playing surface lock together to create the pitch without gaps.
And with gasps

So enjoy seeing all these glorious pictures and videos of our stadium, just know it’s reaching it’s end soon.

One thing which I’ve not noticed is the engineering feat that is the section behind and below the South Stand where the pitch goes, would be interesting to see that area and in full working order. How will the trays and playing surface lock together to create the pitch without gaps.

If we've got any sense there will be a secret button somewhere (probably attached to Levy's seat) which can be pushed to open up a trench in the pitch if an opponent has an open goal.

waldorf-1930.jpg

Have this one in my office among a few others, not Spurs but to that point...the shit they got up to in the days of men.

:pochshock2::pochhail:
Was that photo taken shortly before the cable broke and all 4 plunged to their deaths.

Bet they had a right giggle about that on the way down! :dierno:

Back
Top Bottom