New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

De2gRZpXkAYsVXj.jpg

No, you can see the D next to it.
I reckon it will be D'Oh!

Probably bollocks, but Burnley away if true.

Doesn't this happen every year and always bollocks?:pochrolleyes:

Bloody typical, I see Woolwich get a home match as usual.

Must be true.

Why would they just be plain text on printed A4? Just think about that.
To be fair... we ARE gonna have at least 3, if not 4 consecutive away games at the start of next season... so no point getting yer knickers in a twist about the Arse being at home again... they WILL be at home again, Levy specifically asked for it!

...but just think of the 3 or 4 consecutive home games we'll get during the run-in!!!!!

To be fair... we ARE gonna have at least 3, if not 4 consecutive away games at the start of next season... so no point getting yer knickers in a twist about the Arse being at home again... they WILL be at home again, Levy specifically asked for it!

...but just think of the 3 or 4 consecutive home games we'll get during the run-in!!!!!

Why does us being away mean they have to be at home?

Why does us being away mean they have to be at home?

Our and their fixtures are tied together, when one is home the other is away. It's mainly from the police so that both sets of fans won't be at home at the same time, it'd lead to a massive headache for the police. Both Liverpool teams and Manchester teams do the same.

Edit: I also think West Ham & Chelsea are also tied together

Our and their fixtures are tied together, when one is home the other is away. It's mainly from the police so that both sets of fans won't be at home at the same time, it'd lead to a massive headache for the police. Both Liverpool teams and Manchester teams do the same.

Edit: I also think West Ham & Chelsea are also tied together
I know Liverpool and Everton both had home games on the same weekend the other season when Liverpool played their first 3 away because of the stadium rebuild. They just played Sat and Sun. Guessing we could do the same.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom