New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Man City look is a look that could catch on......
f4f7f80d81a245b_size89_w634_h423.jpg

1460221937774_lc_galleryImage_Football_Soccer_Mancheste.JPG

manchester-city-fans-manchester-city-v-swansea-manchester-city-v-swansea-j489g3.jpg

WTF is all that about.

Like something at Disney land with the crappy ponchos.

:dembelelol:

So anyone fancy going in on a poncho selling business then?

Pay for our STs with just a few rainy match days.............. sure Daniel won’t mind.

:levystare::levyeyes:

WTF is all that about.

Like something at Disney land with the crappy ponchos.

:dembelelol:

So anyone fancy going in on a poncho selling business then?

Pay for our STs with just a few rainy match days.............. sure Daniel won’t mind.

:levystare::levyeyes:
What I can't get my head around is why don't they wear a raincoat or their own anorak. Are they not familiar with the concept of rain?

I like the fact the woman in the first photo has flatly refused to put a shitty poncho in and look stupid.

They don’t look like your standard supporters there either. More like corporate sorts.
Are the expensive seats at City that shit?

Funny you should mention that...
Roof progress

16-04-2018 to 17-05-2018

NFzftS5.gif

Thanks for the photo showing progress over one month to get to about 15% completion. Sadly if they replicate that over the next 3 months until mid August (when test events will be) the roof will nor be complete.

Thanks for illustrating and emphasising the point that the contractors need to dramatically increase installation productivity

EPL rules don't allow playing home games at multiple venues ... it's WHL or Wembley can't be both .....

the EPL rules can be changed if enough clubs agree with you, I think most need 14 clubs to agree

FA rules state this. The premier league doesn’t. It’s also nothing to do with other teams. No majority is needed. It’s basically in the gift of Scudamore if we play some games at Wembley and some at WHL. Scudamore is someone Levy gets on well with apparently.

This was on radio 5 the other night. There is also no limit of away games we can have either.

I think the biggest problem Levy has created is selling season tickets (contracts) to WHL under false pretences. I do not see the ground being ready in time. Lots of internal wiring problems I hear from someone who is a Spurs fan but walked away after being fucked off with the incompetence. The whole thing could end up costing a billion, it’s priced at 850m already. There will be a weeks of snagging at least. Levy thinks he has the contractors over a barrel with delivery dates but more than five people I know working on the project at low to middle management level tbf say he’s changed so much from the original plans these clauses are now redundant hence the extra cost of manpower.

Fingers crossed but best case scenario is we will be saddled with 250 to 450 million extra debt on top what we’ve already borrowed. With us praying Scudamore helps us out.

Try going to the footy at the MCG on a cold winter's Friday night....like last week. If you sit anywhere near the front row you'll be drenched. Ponchos are a thing here for sure, just get on with it. Bloody whinging poms...

:dierpochhug:
love you guys

FA rules state this. The premier league doesn’t. It’s also nothing to do with other teams. No majority is needed. It’s basically in the gift of Scudamore if we play some games at Wembley and some at WHL. Scudamore is someone Levy gets on well with apparently.

This was on radio 5 the other night. There is also no limit of away games we can have either.

I think the biggest problem Levy has created is selling season tickets (contracts) to WHL under false pretences. I do not see the ground being ready in time. Lots of internal wiring problems I hear from someone who is a Spurs fan but walked away after being fucked off with the incompetence. The whole thing could end up costing a billion, it’s priced at 850m already. There will be a weeks of snagging at least. Levy thinks he has the contractors over a barrel with delivery dates but more than five people I know working on the project at low to middle management level tbf say he’s changed so much from the original plans these clauses are now redundant hence the extra cost of manpower.

Fingers crossed but best case scenario is we will be saddled with 250 to 450 million extra debt on top what we’ve already borrowed. With us praying Scudamore helps us out.

Blimey having a bad day ....

The info on multiple venues and unlimited away games is interesting ... the 'selling season tickets under false pretenses' 'heard from someone' 'priced at 850m could be a billion' 'weeks of snagging' 'I know five people' is all complete and utter bollocks ...

As for the 'best case scenario is we will be saddled with 250 to 450 million extra debt' you just went fairy tale la la land mental on us .....

Posting facts or even interesting gossip ... why not? ... making up a load of utter crap? ... why?

I have heard from a friend today (who I trust with this particular news) that the beers served at the main concourse bars at New WHL will be Amstel, Heineken, London Pride and a 4th tbc (which will be Budweiser for FA Cup games), and there will be separate places around the ground selling the beer that is brewed on site.

Is this how it feels to be an ITK?

Back
Top Bottom