New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ok... let me know when you've found your dummy.. obviously spat it out quite a long way !!..
if you cant take a bit of disagreement on a forum then old greavsie is that old he's reverting back to the baby stage where he may need nappies again.
you cant have many more people to talk to if you ignore everyone you disagree with.

To be fair, I was under the suspicion that he's perhaps got myself and a few others on ignore (or is manually ignoring posts).

If that is the case, you're perhaps wasting the energy it takes to type a response to him - I much prefer the kind of debates that occur with some of our more argumentative members than one who expects people to read his posts, but shows no tolerance for anyone who disagrees with his strong views.

On an alternative side, does anyone remember when Gold and Sullivan sold Birmingham and they overtook us and turned into the next Man City or Chelsea?

Nah, me neither.

utc_june13_730.jpg

Keeping the lads busy over the summer.........looks like they couldn't find Lennon a pair of the big boy boots

Thats a point, if we had to pick four people to name the stands after, who would it be?

First person that says Sherwood, is a cunt.

Last edited:
It's all a bit 'Yoda', but I'd love it if they could call at least one of the Stands;
"The Up if you Love Tottenham Stand"!

(but no doubt it would be changed by many to the; "Up if you hate Woolwich Stand"!

It's all a bit 'Yoda', but I'd love it if they could call at least one of the Stands;
"The Up if you Love Tottenham Stand"!

(but no doubt it would be changed by many to the; "Up if you hate Woolwich Stand"!
Or the "What shall we do if we love Tottenham?" Stand!

Back
Top Bottom