New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Busy, busy, busy...
index.php
Its happening!

Hi Guys. I've not been hiding from you, I promise. Just dealing with a couple of private issues that put football forums into some sort of perspective. Its why I haven't posted here for a month or so and will be unlikely to again for a few months more. Anyways, I did acknowledge on page 282 that I may have been wrong on this particular issue. Its starting to look more and more likely now that I did indeed get this one wrong. However, no one will be happier than me if/when the stadium gets built. I've been waiting all my life to see my beloved Spurs reach the home and status we truly deserve. The best fans in the country deserve nothing less. As for the cunt who claims 99% of my posts have been negative. Fuck you. And a big shout out for Joe Clash for rising above the mob and showing what true yids are all about
COYMFS

That cunt would be me, so fuck you too :pochsmirk:

Having said that, Joe replied to me that he didn't understand the need to kick your head in, and explained further in a later post that he felt calling you a gooner was over the top. So I'll clarify that even if you think, I'm a cunt, I've never called you, and anyone else on here a gooner, or even suggested you were a one. I would never do that. But I reserve the right to have and write the opinion that you're overly negative, on a board that's about debating opinions. Just like you can call me and others blue-eyed naive whatevers. I just wish, you'd be more balanced in your way of looking at things, but hey....

Oh, and all the best with whatever going on outside of Spurs and TFC. Wish you all the best, just as I would any fellow yid, even if you're a negative cunt :dierpochhug:

That cunt would be me, so fuck you too :pochsmirk:

Having said that, Joe replied to me that he didn't understand the need to kick your head in, and explained further in a later post that he felt calling you a gooner was over the top. So I'll clarify that even if you think, I'm a cunt, I've never called you, and anyone else on here a gooner, or even suggested you were a one. I would never do that. But I reserve the right to have and write the opinion that you're overly negative, on a board that's about debating opinions. Just like you can call me and others blue-eyed naive whatevers. I just wish, you'd be more balanced in your way of looking at things, but hey....

Oh, and all the best with whatever going on outside of Spurs and TFC. Wish you all the best, just as I would any fellow yid, even if you're a negative cunt :dierpochhug:

I didn't mean to imply that you called John a gooner, just that many had. I hope this clears that up.

I never thought I would have so much interest in looking at photos of a building site :)

I remember doing the odd day on sites in the 80s to bump up my apprenticeship wages.
The only thing I liked then was the money and watching the strippers in the pubs at lunchtime

Back
Top Bottom